Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecel gets brutally beaten by several noodlewhores for his subhuman rice genes

mogs me. he prob interacts with foids unlike me

i would give srs damage some foids there

he did alright considering
it's like 6 on 1 and foids are weak as shit but thats still a lot of combined body weight

When i was 15 i also witnesses some guy of similar age being surrounded and groped by a bunch of girls and he was really scared.

He probably just made fun of an idol

he did alright considering
it's like 6 on 1 and foids are weak as shit but thats still a lot of combined body weight
that weak punch and kicks would only make me angrier

If you think this is bad, you haven't seen enough vids of sheboons going wild lol

6 on 1 and he still fights them off :feelshaha:

A group of toddlers could have fought this guy better

that weak punch and kicks would only make me angrier
exactly and he wasn't pinned he threw them off
as a clearly soy man he obviously doesn't inspire enough fear to ward them off

if I threw one punch I'd knock one of the girls teeth across the room and the others would immediately back down

He probably had something bad about whitu coku:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Probably insulted a Chinese Chad so the females attacked him for it.

Lol they need like 6 noodlewhores to barely pin down a ricecel, I'm always amazed of how weak foids are :feelsgah:

Lol they need like 6 noodlewhores to barely pin down a ricecel, I'm always amazed of how weak foids are :feelsgah:
Even a guy who's completely sozzled can easily beat and rape the shit out of a foid:lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back