Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ricecel gets brutal bluepilled advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

"tinder is for sex, not relationships" aka you aren't sexually attractive just betabux. I see alot of "advice" people give incels and it can only be described as gaslighting, if you get no matches on tinder you will get no matched on any other site.

if females aren't sexually attracted to you, they don't want to date you either., the same foids that swipe left on you on tinder will ignore your profile on any other site, foid, brains don't magically change depending on the app they use :feelsree:

I do not understand why ethnics come in this hell aka First World

I do not understand why ethnics come in this hell aka First World
To make more $$$, make their daughters sexual slaves and sons sexless beta pushovers. Lunatic plan tbh:feelshaha:

He has a point tho. JFL at searching for meaningful relationships on tinder.

big European cities like Barcelona, London, Madrid, Berlin are full of ethnics jfl

No hope for this ricecel

Time to read again the sidebar of r/theredpill and buy more trendy clothes.

HAHAHA you look like the husband type. euphemism 4 betabuxx. which is cope anyway girls make more than doctors posting pics of their ass online.

Kek at any sub 9 male going on Tinder :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Time to read again the sidebar of r/theredpill and buy more trendy clothes.
TRP is legit with debunking the bluepill and foid nature. But the self improvement part and "game" are delusional.

His face is more feminine than most asian women i see.

I guess husband material = having zero masculinity

He has a point tho. JFL at searching for meaningful relationships on tinder.

JFL if you think you can get a "meaningful relationship" if you can't even get sex in the first place. What you experience on tinder = your life distilled.

“You look like husband material.”

So betabuxx cuck? It’s over for him.

Mogs me. Ngl he could style his hair more trendy like in his first pic and have plenty of puss.

It's over for that ricecel, his only hope is to betabuxx a landwhale singlemom who will cuck him.

JFL @ normie advice "College educated, decent young woman to date" that unicorn doesn't exist, any young western bitch is too busy riding the cock carousel to give a fuck about "decency".

Ethnic ricecel here is going to get the scraps and that's if he's super lucky.

To make more $$$, make their daughters sexual slaves and sons sexless beta pushovers. Lunatic plan tbh:feelshaha:

Basically.

The daughters become sex slaves to whitey cause he likes to have a little variety in his pussy. The sons either die incel or become betabuxx to some western, degenerate, used up, singlemom.

Kek at any sub 9 male ethnic male going on Tinder :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>Kind eyes

Prey eyes kek

"Husband material", lol: material to be a betabuxx once she has ridden the cock carousel for 15+ years.

Mogs me to Jotunheim and back

Wait, what does she mean by husband material? So he's not sexual partner material, but husband material?

She basically just proved the betabux theory

"You look like husband material"

Translation: you're ugly and only good for betabuxxing old used-up foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back