Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel constipated for 20 years

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
They removed 28lbs of poop from him
41424E4F00000578 0 image a 36 1497307431051

4148109D00000578 0 image a 34 1497307422327

41424E5A00000578 0 The suregons at enth People s Hospital of Shanghai in China remo a 49 14973

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a giant shit larve ready to evolve into its next form

wait, they remove his whole gut? :dafuckfeels:

Wow so he is 28lbs lighter now holy... shit

Imagine the mouth ulcers he must be getting. Giga brutal.

They removed 28lbs of poop from him

Its amazing they did this and the guy is still alive? He didn't die of sepsis or infaction from it leaking into surrounding body/organs? I'm surprised he didn't die of enterocolitis Wtf...

Last edited:
Cannot happen with curries

Cannot happen with curries
If they lived on white rice only. That's probably why the ricecel had constipation.

I lived on white rice only, to save money for a week or two and i ended up having the worst constipation i've ever had in my entire life. I shat out a 20 cm hard turd. It was the most bizarre experience i've had. I would probably have the record of the longest turd in guinness book of world records if i saved it.

If they lived on white rice only. That's probably why the ricecel had constipation.

I lived on white rice only, to save money for a week or two and i ended up having the worst constipation i've ever had in my entire life. I shat out a 20 cm hard turd. It was the most bizarre experience i've had. I would probably have the record of the longest turd in guinness book of world records if i saved it.
That is why curry and rice go together and the wetness is required to have an hydrated mass of food