Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel confronts whitecel trying to ascend in China

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-

Props to this ricecel calling out this self-hating whore tbh.:feelskek:

But I still feel bad for this poor whitecel trying to ascend with 90th percentile chinoid.

However this ricelet only found the courage to speak up because the whitecel was ugly and short. If he was normie he would have looked down and surrendered I’m sure.

Still brutal nonetheless :lul:

Last edited:
Based. I think the asiancel got in trouble with the police over it. Try to google a picture of the whitecel....he couldn't get laid in ANY white country by the lowest-tier...no way in hell. But he goes over to Asia and gets their top shelf pussay.

sad.

She hides her face because she is a SHAMEFUL racemixer

in one another video, she put a book in front of her face, that nobody will recognize her

Tbh I bet this ricecel would get moped in a fight.

based ricecel
it's a refreshing change from all the outright cuckolding ethnics males go through when a white man is in their midst

look at his eyes man, jesus

Ricecel mogs the white guy hard. He just need lower bodyfat though.

saw this posted a few months ago

old news but the asian guy is based

I don't get it,the white dude isn't really ugly though

Based chinks ngl

Just be white theory man. No guy will ever uproot their whole life to move to another country unless it's for sex/relationships. The guy is Incel in the western world and treated like an above average person in China.

It's funny because it's true.

SuicideFuel for incels who want to go to SEA. Now I'm scared that a butthurt ricecel will call me ugly when I go there.

It's like with this curry confronting a white man with his curry whore:

...but as soon as whores are confronted about their shitty behavior, they call MISOGYNY and demand more FEMINISM. It's the same West and East...

doesnt even look white. looks central asian or arab lol

Outside of Western Europe almost everyone has a chance to be considered white, lol.

GE0wYYZ.jpg

And here goes JBW law again..

Lmao at his poor attempt to chinfraud

>Recessed chin

The memes are true tbh. You never see strong chinned white guys with asian girls. I like how he has grown a little chin beard to try and make it seem less horrendous.

i cant understand this shit
99% here dream to ascend in SEA and shit. so why you all always hate those that are really doing it?

i cant understand this shit
99% here dream to ascend in SEA and shit. so why you all always hate those that are really doing it?
every noodle taken by a white man leaves a poor coping ricecel rotting in loneliness,not to mention only whites can run jbw game.noodlewhores would rather choose a ugly white man than a top tier,cream of the crop curry.

Based. I think the asiancel got in trouble with the police over it. Try to google a picture of the whitecel....he couldn't get laid in ANY white country by the lowest-tier...no way in hell. But he goes over to Asia and gets their top shelf pussay.

sad.

There's way too many men in China, one child policy was a big mistake and when you combine it confucianism gender imbalance is going to happen.

I would be pissed too if I had to go to SEA to find a wife who doesn't even speak my language.

You think I'd do well there ? I have a short height too so I'll blend in with the crowd. JBW + short = white guy with asian height.

When I go to some asian markets around here, I notice asian girls looking at me with IOIs tbh.

Maybe that's my only way. An asian girl once asked for my #, but then ghosted me... it was weird.