Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ricecel bad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1djmn23/south_korea_population_decline/

They really think more money and better working conditions would have women popping kids out consistently.

Every single one of my Korean friends cite men being the specific reason they’re refusing to have relationships and kids(4B movement). The extreme misogyny, the expected infidelity, the casual abuse etc. are the main reasons a lot of women there want nothing to do with the domestic life.

Looking like a gook = misogyny. We need more white immigration to improve the birthrate whitu man so gentreman :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

When you're a ricecel and not paying foids for $400 dinner = misogyny

Chinks will be importing whitu cocku, bbc, sandniggers, curries very soon

And then breeding shall start

Tons of foreign cum will be pumping into hairy pussies every second

When you're a ricecel and not paying foids for $4000 dior bag = misogyny

When you're a ricecel and not paying foids for $100000 mercedes car = misogyny

When you're a ricecel and not paying foids for $4000000 flat in Seoul = misogyny

Am surprised Reddit is still a thing

The tranny bitch talks about abuse and all but most women including "her" wouldnt mind a thug chad hitting her, it would be a fetish to them if a chad did it

Foids doing everything in their power to deflect blame and avoid assigning responsibility to themselves as always. They'd always rather point the finger at anyone and everybody else other than themselves over accepting being held accountable for wrongdoing resulting from the consequences of their own actions.

Last edited:
Any chink woman want me :hax::feelsEhh:

Id gladly breed

Fuck rice cels tbh
nhNWdXpi-1920.jpg

Asian women deserve to experience the misogyny they wrongly accuse us Asian men of practicing.

Kpop ricecopers on suiwatch :feelskek:

Fucking faggots using make up and skin bleaching to appeal to western teen aundiences.

At least nigger rappers dont cuck themselves to get popular

Asian women deserve to experience the misogyny they wrongly accuse us Asian men of practicing.
I wish we had more sandniggers and curries in this country(Fortunately it's just a matter of time it seems) and teach what is real, genuine misogyny.

Korean women are some of the most blackpilled and lookist in the world.

Also I don’t count it as ascending because even Merrick the elephant man or myself could “ ascend” with one, the truecel experience would still be there.

The Korean government is already providing them with a lot of financial support and running a ministry just for women. If Korea's birth rate was high, they would cite excellent women's support policies as the reason for the high birth rate. They always distort reality to their advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back