Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel asks "Getting hardly any matches on Tinder. Advice?"

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
pJ1tlwn.jpg

and of course the most upvoted comment is to hit the gym and get a haircut.

mjl.gif

this is his competition on Tinder and he wonders why he doesn´t get any matches.

6v4i75s.jpg

GOxUq2i.jpg

pdthu7jqlkgz.jpg

lol legit someone should just say:

"bc this is your competition": then link the chads profiles. from that moment on he would be sucked into the abyss and there would be no going back for him after that.

pJ1tlwn.jpg

and of course the most upvoted comment is to hit the gym and get a haircut.

mjl.gif

this is his competition on Tinder and he wonders why he doesn´t get any matches.

6v4i75s.jpg

GOxUq2i.jpg

pdthu7jqlkgz.jpg

Invite him to incels.is. He needs to be blackpilled asap.

>asking for advice on Reddit :feelskek:

Lol ı mog him:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek: ricecel complaining about why foids don't match him. aaa guess why ???

Lol ı mog him:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek: ricecel complaining about why foids don't match him. aaa guess why ???
I believe I may mog him but I can't rate fatcels though.

Hey guys for serious,someone should convince him to join this site,I want to see the effects of the blackpill on completely deluded people.

Yeesh, when even blue pilled Reddit subs are calling you ugly, you're know it's bad.
Granted even then they're sugar coating and pulling their punches. They give him a 4/10 and throw advice at him so it doesn't seem like they're calling him irredeemably ugly.

Which is even worse, because I think he's doing the best he can with his hairline. They're telling him he has a shit haircut, and yeah, he does, but he also has a shit hairline. This isn't GTA:San Andreas, you can't go to the barbershop and just materialize more hair from nowhere. This;
Hk4l4Fy.jpg

Is probably the best he's going to get. Because what does one do with this;
lNr47ey.jpg

The guy is just screwed. Someone give him the link.

Even if he gymcels his face is too rounded with no bones

They gave rated this guy a 6/10 and told him to just hit the gym. What a cruel joke.

Attachments

• BomutXD.jpg
    BomutXD.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 140
Asians eat too much rice. That's the real reason they're incels. Rice = estrogenic.
They gave rated this guy a 6/10 and told him to just hit the gym. What a cruel joke.

I think they forgot the '-' in front of that 6 rating :lul:
Yeesh, when even blue pilled Reddit subs are calling you ugly, you're know it's bad.
Granted even then they're sugar coating and pulling their punches. They give him a 4/10 and throw advice at him so it doesn't seem like they're calling him irredeemably ugly.

Which is even worse, because I think he's doing the best he can with his hairline. They're telling him he has a shit haircut, and yeah, he does, but he also has a shit hairline. This isn't GTA:San Andreas, you can't go to the barbershop and just materialize more hair from nowhere. This;
Hk4l4Fy.jpg

Is probably the best he's going to get. Because what does one do with this;
lNr47ey.jpg

The guy is just screwed. Someone give him the link.

Roidceling is his only way out and even then he'll only slay 5/10 washed-up noodlewhores who have been pumped and dumped by Chads and white normies a few hundred times.

He has obviously shitty genetics - his face screams low T. He needs to get on 500mg/wk of Testosterone-E ASAP. That and get rid of those glasses. And get a hair transplant.

I feel bad for Asians who can't even beardfraud like other races. The only way ricecels can grow a beard is to get a BHT transplant into the beard area.

Last edited:
Some one please send him a link to this site. Or at least Face and lms youtube videos

Pass him thE Rope already

Only islam can save him

lol legit someone should just say:

"bc this is your competition": then link the chads profiles. from that moment on he would be sucked into the abyss and there would be no going back for him after that.
This. That first picture of 6’6” Daniel is enough.. it says everything he needs to know. Race, height, face, hair, frame, NT

just shave those 5 chin hairs bro and approach with confidence.

1)switch preference to both men and women
2)enjoy your matches

Third guy is literally Chad :feelskek:

Seriously, I don't know why those ethnics guys bother moving to the USA. Yeah, I know the pay is probably much better than in his native country. But, is it really worth it? He could've stayed in China and got a good job there. He would have eventually found someone with help from his parents. The west is overrated as fuck, and in the end, it will only fuck you up mentally.

LMAO @ Chads whose names are actually Chad.

fuck. it's archived i can't comment on it. it's been a year now, maybe he's roped by now, who knows.

Fuck even I mog him it's so over

Even I mog that guy, damn.

Someone link him this forum.