Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecel ascends with becky.....by doing absolutely nothing. EXTREMELY BRUTAL HEIGHT PILL MANLETS DO NOT ENTER

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
I can't stand people here sayin' "hey, I'm tall but my face is giving me a hard time. We can be incels too". You have room for improvement, gentlemen. We manlets do not.

SO youre saying hes with her purely coz of height? Hes not bad looking facially though.

We manlets are fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked,

We manlets are fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked,
Basically.

not a ricecel, that's a CHANG

Kpopmaxx + 6ft = Ascension

TALLFAGS OUT

cope, I'm tall as him but one of the truest of truecels. Height only matters if you are at least normie tier.

If I was tall I wouldn’t even be aware inceldom existed

I'm glad @Total Imbecile is not longer with us.
That kind of thread is terrible for his mental health.

Ban all tallfags, kill all tallfags.

You can literally see his face and extrapolate the rest. :feelswhat: JFL if you think he has a Cavill lower third despite being a lanky faggot

Yep, and the foid says he studies computer science and never said a word to her before she asked him out. He would literally be rotting with 99.9999% of the others who study computer science or any STEM if his femurs were shorter.

Just groom yourself bro (bushy grown out hair) :no:
Just wear nice clothes (non fitted suit) :no:
Just workout bro (has auschwitz victim physique with posterior pelvic tilt) :no:
Just be outgoing and develop a nice personality and be assertive :no:
Just be tall :yes:

Jfl at this gay earth

For my height I'm ENTITLED to government provided gf and a bag of money

its over man i have no face no height fuck this shit

Just be tall bro

I say that guys video on being tall in Japan and it is suicidefuel for manlets. He's 6'1 which is a good height in the west but in Japan he's very tall. In Japan the average height for males is around 5'8 feet for males which means he's a good five inches taller than average. That's a huge difference. The women in Japan are around 5'2 feet so it almost makes him A FOOT TALLER THAN THE AVERAGE FEMALE IN HIS COUNTRY.

FUCK I HATE BEING A MANLET :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Imagine being tall and still being "incel". JUST EXIST THEORY. Fuck every tallfag on this forum

Fucking enraged as fuck. Foids going for these 6'+.

Also the foid looks like the shy weird type. She's definitely no stacy. She's not tipping the scales in favor of rice.

tallcel = fakecel

ogremaxxing is real, grunt can take becky from normie, grunt put pp in becky, grunt no longer cel, grunt ascended

:feelsbadman: brutal, JBT - just be tall