Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rice whore gets fired from Google

Tech people earn too much overall. If they really cared about job performance and creating new stuff they would not be hiring these westernized foid slants who only know how to show off and be futile.

Still, can't say that I didn't feel sad for her getting fired, especially since I find her attractive which might be a strong reason why I felt upset to see her in distress... I know, it's cucked, can't help it.
check your fucking eyes out if you think this fugly cunt is attractive

unbelievable

Tech people earn too much overall. If they really cared about job performance and creating new stuff they would not be hiring these westernized foid slants who only know how to show off and be futile.
:yes:

hopefully they fire all the retarded foids and normies and keep on the incels, then incels can piss all over the normies and foid retards

Reminds me of this but in the cucked west they only give these jobs to foids now

big cope. Tech niggers are underpaid. I unironically deserve a few million a year for all I do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back