Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rice mothers are the worst

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
There is nothing on Earth more vile, deceptive, disgusting and more close to the Devil himself than an Asian mother.

Ricecel existence is cursed to the fullest extent.

Slavic mothers have entered the chat.

How are they like? I find it hard to imagine a creature more parasitic/neurotic than a rice mother.
Alot of them are narcissistic, cold and marry some Thug Ogre or end up as single mothers.

Alot of them are narcissistic, cold and marry some Thug Ogre or end up as single mothers.
That's horrific. But how are their interactions with their sons? Rice mothers are known to be very neurotic and controlling till their last breath.

That's horrific. But how are their interactions with their sons? Rice mothers are known to be very neurotic and controlling till their last breath.
They often are kinda neglectful, atleast the poorer ones, if the kid has problems at school or with the cops they will blame their kid, not their own shitty parenting.

The middle class Slavic mothers are better but they are cold, strict controlling, they raise their kids to be souless working machines who work in jobs like IT.

They often are kinda neglectful, atleast the poorer ones, if the kid has problems at school or with the cops they will blame their kid, not their own shitty parenting.

The middle class Slavic mothers are better but they are cold, strict controlling, they raise their kids to be souless working machines who work in jobs like IT.
Based on your description, rice mothers are infinitely worse. They leech off ricemen emotionally and financially for as long as we breathe.

Based on your description, rice mothers are infinitely worse. They leech off ricemen emotionally and financially for as long as we breathe.
Are you talking about Asian mothers in general or from a specfic country?

Curry mothers literally raise their sons to be surrogate husbands. There's a reason why they are vehemently against Curry males marrying non curry women. They internally feel cuckqueaned when the Man they thought would take care of them(their husbands won't do since they hate their arranged marriage husbands) go and be with a woman who looks nothing like them. That's why they try to control every aspect of their son's lives.

My mom tried to do the same but the blackpill helped me realize she was prepping me up to be a betabuxx provider and saved me from such a fate.

Curry mothers literally raise their sons to be surrogate husbands. There's a reason why they are vehemently against Curry males marrying non curry women. They internally feel cuckqueaned when the Man they thought would take care of them(their husbands won't do since they hate their arranged marriage husbands) go and be with a woman who looks nothing like them. That's why they try to control every aspect of their son's lives.

My mom tried to do the same but the blackpill helped me realize she was prepping me up to be a betabuxx provider and saved me from such a fate.
brutal and relatable. I fucking hate my curry mother as well. Trash tried to turn be into a betabux cuckold religious Allah hukbar fag.

brutal and relatable. I fucking hate my curry mother as well. Trash tried to turn be into a betabux cuckold religious Allah hukbar fag.
Deathniks are beyond cursed

Deathniks are beyond cursed
This is why Rice >>>>> Curry. If you are curry literally everything about you works against you. You culture, upbriniging, parents, society, countrymen will work to make sure you become the biggest loser in life.
At least Ricemen have cool peacemaxxed Buddhist religion and very beautiful cultural aesthetic.

This is why Rice >>>>> Curry. If you are curry literally everything about you works against you. You culture, upbriniging, parents, society, countrymen will work to make sure you become the biggest loser in life.
At least Ricemen have cool peacemaxxed Buddhist religion and very beautiful cultural aesthetic.
You have Hinduism and Buddhism. If I'm not mistaken, Buddhism originated from India.