Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Rice inceldom be like

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Mentally crippled by brachycephalic skull shape
★★★★
Some time ago, I made a thread https://incels.is/threads/my-korean-colleague-from-hs-got-invited-to-prom-date.432763/ about my Korean colleague (used to be a relatively unpopular virgin guy in a school full of NTfags, so we talked a lot before I graduated and left this school) being invited to prom - he didn't go with that foid but instead asked out some quite attractive blonde girl (7/10) and she agreed to go out with him. Note that this girl is a k-pop obsessed vegetarian who's never dated, anyone.

Yesterday I chatted with him a bit, and he told me that he teaches this girl Korean, and stuff and she comes over to his house even. He showed me the screenshots of the conversations and as it turns out she calls him names like 'pops', goes to the gym with him, and stuff. Despite it, this guy still considers himself an incel (I'm just like you, bro :lul: :lul: :lul:) and doesn't see that she is into his rice ass. He believes that just because she doesn't reply immediately to some of his messages means it's over for him.

I have no doubts that he's an autistchang. Can't lose as rice in EE btw.

@Zer0/∞ @To koniec @turbocuckcel_7000

Last edited:
The kpop pill strikes again

The golden age is upon us.

Despite it, this guy still considers himself an incel (I'm just like you, bro :lul: :lul: :lul:) and doesn't see that she is into his rice ass.
Either autistic as you mentioned, or he's this kind of """incel""":

Some time ago, I made a thread https://incels.is/threads/my-korean-colleague-from-hs-got-invited-to-prom-date.432763/ about my Korean colleague (used to be a relatively unpopular virgin guy in a school full of NTfags, so we talked a lot before I graduated and left this school) being invited to prom - he didn't go with that foid but instead asked out some quite attractive blonde girl (7/10) and she agreed to go out with him. Note that this girl is a k-pop obsessed vegetarian who's never dated, anyone.

Yesterday I chatted with him a bit, and he told me that he teaches this girl Korean, and stuff and she comes over to his house even. He showed me the screenshots of the conversations and as it turns out she calls him names like 'pops', goes to the gym with him, and stuff. Despite it, this guy still considers himself an incel (I'm just like you, bro :lul: :lul: :lul:) and doesn't see that she is into his rice ass. He believes that just because she doesn't reply immediately to some of his messages means it's over for him.
View attachment 716562

fucking nigger running exotic game :reeeeee:

View attachment 716562

In other words, my hunch about EEmaxxing being legit for me is legit fr, mang?:feelsaww:

Is your classmate born in Poland or just a foreigner?

Ricecels are legitimately pussies around their women, there are studies proving that 70% of Japanese women under 34 are single, almost half of them are virgins compared to less than 10% of white women , there are so many fakecel tier 5’10+ 6/10+ fakecel tier ricecels on this forum that will give you 1000s of bullshit excuses why they can’t get laid, some even get IOIs but are too pussy to act on them.

Is your classmate born in Poland or just a foreigner?
Hes not my classmate, I attend uni and hes still in hs. Hes Korean born in SK living here bc of his dads job. We are obv speaking in english.

Hes not my classmate, I attend uni and hes still in hs. Hes Korean born in SK living here bc of his dads job. We are obv speaking in english.
He’s at his peak and wasting it, he won’t be the only gook in University, giga pathetic

I don't even have an Asian gf or received any positive attention from foids in Asia. It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back