Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My korean colleague from hs got invited to prom date

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Mentally crippled by brachycephalic skull shape
★★★★
Title. He got asked out by as he described 'pretty girl' (shes 6/10 imo - slim and blonde) but declined it bragging about it to me. Hes flat faced and autistic but ethnics have it better here. JBA in action. I didnt have a girl to go out to the prom with me.
Just be chink
@turbocuckcel_7000 @Zer0/∞ @To koniec

Kindergartencels.is

Title. He got asked out by as he described 'pretty girl' (shes 6/10 imo - slim and blonde) but declined it bragging about it to me. Hes flat faced and autistic but ethnics have it better here. JBA in action. I didnt have a girl to go out to the prom with me.
Just be chink
@turbocuckcel_7000 @Zer0/∞ @To koniec
Friendhavers.is

"ricecels just ascend with a KPOP stan" theory

How would you actually rate his face? :feelssus:

I doubt he got such a foid by being an unattractive Asian; their failos, after all, are now quite reduced due to the various halos brought about by new popular media showing Koreans/Japanese of all kinds in non-cucked roles, so I can see a HTN rice getting her. :feelswhere:

How would you actually rate his face? :feelssus:

I doubt he got such a foid by being an unattractive Asian; their failos, after all, are now quite reduced due to the various halos brought about by new popular media showing Koreans/Japanese of all kinds in non-cucked roles, so I can see a HTN rice getting her. :feelswhere:
4/10

Does she fog HiddenUzer’s oneitis?

Just be chogger theory.

How tall is he?

Is he wealthy? :feelshehe:

Could be a rare example of an exception, with perhaps him being the foid's first. :feelsjuice:
Not rly. Foid is a goth bitch so not a virgin imo

Where in Poland are living Koreans excluding 300-500k+ cities? (Wojewódzkie)
Living on the countryside was brutal, much more brutal was leaving my village for +500k city.
Fucking studymaxxing

Where in Poland are living Koreans excluding 300-500k+ cities? (Wojewódzkie)
Living on the countryside was brutal, much more brutal was leaving my village for +500k city.
Fucking studymaxxing
I live in a city

i think i was the only one from my year group that didn't go to prom

i think i was the only one from my year group that didn't go to prom
I went cause my parents paid for it and didn't ask me if I wanna go. I ate some food and left around midnight - at least I got sth out of wasted money.

Id krempee her with my ricekok if he doesn’t want to, mang