Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rice foid worships tallfag

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/afSw5P58-bk

I know it's just her job, but I bet she wouldn't have been this excited at all if I had been in that rickshaw. Then again, I'm so light that she might be thankful for me being a manlet.

The humblebrag in the video title, the foid worship in the comments... why did JooTube have to recommend this to me? :feelsrope:

What a dumb job being a literar horse. So much coping and simping in the comments, puke inducing.
Remember our heightmatches are getting railed by tallfags.

@Lv99_BixNood

Girls would do that for Chad even for free

Absolutely brutal video. Look how she smiles at him. If it was one of us she wouldn't even look at us and reply with 1 liners. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Look at every woman nearly in the video smiling at him and happy he is near them. And the girl horse she talked to him after the ride was over.

[UWSL]This video randomly came into my recommended and hit me like a truck...[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]This girl is beautiful, polite, energetic, hard working and kind. Her friends, family and colleagues must be extremely fortunate to have her...[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]She must be protected and preserved at any cost.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I got really emotional by witnessing the fact that people like her still exist.[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]I wish her all the best and hope she'll stay that way all her life...[/UWSL]

I could watch her for hours. Her positive energy, hospitality, politeness and most her enthusiasm!

She's just an absolutely delightful human being. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with the rest us.

Every foid worships tallfags.

Most misogynistic man on social media
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS CAN’T BE!!!
IS IT BECAUSE I DIDN’T WORSHIP HER ENOUGH!?

D92CE118 BA18 4C57 840F 39D35B7400E4

In all seriousness, I bet this cumskin isn’t even attractive. There are autists here who still think you have to have chad tier looks in order to get attention/ascend as a white man in riceland, unironically let that sink in

Last edited:
Bruh, she THANKED him?! What did she even thank him for? For letting her worship him? Maybe it's a Japanese language quirk, or maybe I'm just coping.

In all seriousness, I bet this cumskin isn’t even attractive. There are autists here who still think you have to have chad tier looks in order to get attention/ascend as a white man in riceland, unironically let that sink in
He's a tallfag Chad in Japan compared to the ricecels around him, that's what I mean. You do need normie-tier looks and height though; I have neither of those.

He's a tallfag Chad in Japan compared to the ricecels around him, that's what I mean.
I know what you mean, I’m literally agreeing with you. My post is targeted at the retards who think below average cumskins can’t slay in riceland. You didn’t mention his face anywhere in the OP

I’m not talking about how he looks in comparison to others, I’m talking about how he objectively looks in the grand scheme of things. You don’t bump yourself up 4 points because the people around you look worse than you. That’s not how rating works GrAYwad
You do need normie-tier looks and height though; I have neither of those.
No you don’t. Below average cumskins can ascend in riceland. There‘s countless evidence of this so why do you still cope and deny it?

Last edited:
I know what you mean, I’m literally agreeing with you. My post is targeted at the retards who think below average cumskins can’t slay in riceland. You didn’t mention his face anywhere in the OP
Oh, I see.

No you don’t. Below average cumskins can ascend in riceland. There‘s countless evidence of this so why do you still cope and deny it?
Depends on how much below average you mean.

I surely wouldn't slay in Japan; I might try to prove that since I have other reasons to go there anyway, but with the way international travel is fucked forever, probably not. However, I'm so far below average, especially height-wise, that this doesn't mean much anyway. The fakecels who mog me can give it a shot instead.

Oh, I see.
Das rite :feelsjuice:
Depends on how much below average you mean.

I surely wouldn't slay in Japan; I might try to prove that since I have other reasons to go there anyway, but with the way international travel is fucked
forever, probably not. However, I'm so far below average, especially height-wise, that this doesn't mean much anyway.
So you‘re into noodlewhores?

lol I have no idea if you could ascend in Japan or not because I don’t know what you look like, if I did I could tell you :feelshehe:
The fakecels who mog me can give it a shot instead.
You joined a month ago nigga chill

Noodlewhores would become 2nd class servants if it meant serving Chad.

Where's the "cute" foid? :feelsseriously:

So you‘re into noodlewhores?

lol I have no idea if you could ascend in Japan or not because I don’t know what you look like, if I did I could tell you :feelshehe:
Yes... or at least I found them cute until I learnt about female nature and realized what was behind their looks and demeanor. I don't want a relationship anymore, but I would look for indicators of interest in order to prove my point.

You don't have to know what I look like. All you need to know is this - I'm as tall as the average Japanese foid and my face is below-average.

You joined a month ago nigga chill
Fair enough; I don't know the users here that well yet. I hope the forum survives for long enough for me to become familiar with it because yet again, I join a nice place and shit hits the fan out of nowhere as if I'm cursed or something. :feelsbadman:

Where's the "cute" foid? :feelsseriously:
:feelshaha: Yeah, he's either just complimenting her in the title it out of foid worship courtesy or because of her tallfag worship nice personality. Personally I find her cute but my taste is fucked so my opinion doesn't count. Also, I'm pretty sure she's older than me.

Last edited: