Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Rice foid makes Instagram account just to find Chad

D

Distaste

Recruit
★★
This fucking Asian foid makes a new account on Instagram just to find some Chad she met on a fucking cruise. Foids are now rushing to help her find him. All this while her looksmatch is probably some ricecel browsing this forum or has already roped.The thing that gets me is that the state of foids and hypergamy in the current year is so insane that this foid who CANNOT be more than a 4 or 5/10 probably has a chance with this Chad.

Attachments

• foid1.PNG
    foid1.PNG
    45 KB · Views: 670
  • foid2.PNG
    foid2.PNG
    147.4 KB · Views: 679
They met on a cruise,she didn't even get his phone number and she wanted take pic with him because he is tall,white. it is literally this.this whore should be locked up in prison

i hope she dies i really fucking do
cant stand chinksluts

Does she seriously think she has a chance of a ltr with him, pathetic

holy sht she's ugly as fuck what were you saying again @The Abyss

her looksmatch got eaten because it was the 2nd child

Lmao let's give her fake clues

I fucking nhate rice women holy shit.

Noodlewhores are desperate for tall. white chads they will do anything. Fucking pathetic lol.

stalking isnt bad when a female does it for chad

Looks weird. Proof all you need is bones and height to be a Chad.

holy sht she's ugly as fuck what were you saying again @The Abyss

her looksmatch got eaten because it was the 2nd child
I don't recall, something this disproves I'd imagine?

Time for craigslist missed connectionmaxxing.

He is probably ghosting her.

Rofl, Chad doesn´t need low quality specimens like that.

These whores will remember a chad from six months ago they saw in the line at a grocery store one time, but purge all memories of sub7 men from their mind even if they have daily interactions with them.

You literally don’t exist to women if you aren’t hot and tall.

im tall but ugly bassically and ogre

This fucking Asian foid makes a new account on Instagram just to find some Chad she met on a fucking cruise. Foids are now rushing to help her find him. All this while her looksmatch is probably some ricecel browsing this forum or has already roped.The thing that gets me is that the state of foids and hypergamy in the current year is so insane that this foid who CANNOT be more than a 4 or 5/10 probably has a chance with this Chad.
:woke::woke:

Fucking LMAO.
No tits, asian midget, shitty smile and very likely to have no ass either. Flat foids either become white 5"0 jailbait for closet pedos or 6"0 supermodels. There is nothing for those in the middle.
This is just beyond silly. Im saving it for future references, thank you. Very nice catch.
Even trash like I know our place.

b-b-but she has nice personality and is funny

asian foids really fucking hate their race holy fuck

She's ugly, but she wants chad.

Noodlewhores gonna noodlewhore, is this something new?

Does she think she's Cinderella or something?

Roasties think this shit is "romantic".
Falling in love with a guy at "first sight" because he looked good, and then going out of their way to find the guy. Not because he had a glowing personality, not because he had done great things for you, but because, as she described it, he's a "cutie".

Give me 1 reason not to hate women.

Little dumb deluded cunt

Her looksmatch, waiting to for the day to CHOose to rope.

57vh3iR_d.jpg