Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based rice did slice and dice his tinder date girlfriend after he found out she was not a virgin

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ills-murdering-girlfriend-lied-virginity.html

4CB4189500000578 0 image m 16 1527618938221
4CB4183500000578 0 image m 18 1527618949932

Amateur MMA fighter Gary Chu, 28, murdered and dismembered his girlfriend Yee-min Huang, 27, after meeting her on Tinder because she was no longer a virgin.Authorities said that Chu committed suicide just days after killing his girlfriend.He launched a tirade on Facebook moments before killing himself.He claimed he “never once hurt her or restricted her freedom” and said, “after we met on Tinder, she lied to me saying she was a virgin”.

jfl @ believing that 27 yo foid can be a virgin

That's an extremely stupid reason to kill someone.

JFL at thinking any foid over 14 is virgin

She could sense his great PeRoNalItY

Rice uprising NOW

Is he a manlet?

That's fucked.

He must have been stupid.

he must have high test for a rice, look at that relatively thick beard

That is based, I mean if she lied about that it just shows she would lie about other things.

I think it would be more likely to find a genie than a 27 year old female virgin.

Based, but killing himself was cucked.

Based, but killing himself was cucked.
He would be fucked in prison, chink prisons are even worse, even if he is buff, the guards are the ones doing the abuse their while In us it's more prisoners abusing eachother

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ills-murdering-girlfriend-lied-virginity.html

View attachment 169148View attachment 169149

Amateur MMA fighter Gary Chu, 28, murdered and dismembered his girlfriend Yee-min Huang, 27, after meeting her on Tinder because she was no longer a virgin.Authorities said that Chu committed suicide just days after killing his girlfriend.He launched a tirade on Facebook moments before killing himself.He claimed he “never once hurt her or restricted her freedom” and said, “after we met on Tinder, she lied to me saying she was a virgin”.

• Gary Chu, 28, allegedly murdered Yee-min Huang after meeting her on Tinder
  • The amateur MMA fighter killed Ms Huang and dismembered her body
  • Her remains were dumped in seven bin bags at an apartment in Taipei City
  • Chu, 28, later took his own life claiming Ms Huang had 'wronged him'

Cucked for ending his life over a roastie. Also lol he mogs her hard, I guess the "virginity" made her more appealing.

thats BASED AS FUCKJ

• Gary Chu, 28, allegedly murdered Yee-min Huang after meeting her on Tinder
  • The amateur MMA fighter killed Ms Huang and dismembered her body
  • Her remains were dumped in seven bin bags at an apartment in Taipei City
  • Chu, 28, later took his own life claiming Ms Huang had 'wronged him'

what

He would be fucked in prison, chink prisons are even worse, even if he is buff, the guards are the ones doing the abuse their while In us it's more prisoners abusing eachother
Ye, you're right. I've seen some videos on asian prisons, I think it was a Pakistani prison, the guards would break your fingers and shit for giggles.

Based Changlite, must be his nice personality. But he was a retard for an hero over a noodlewhore

Based, but he killed himself. What an idiot.

Shitty reporting

>After we met on Tinder, she lied to me saying she was a virgin. I felt deceived and betrayed when I found out she had been lying and also cheating on me with other men.

Should say that he killed her after she cucked him

based ricecel but lol at believing a near middle aged woman is a virgin

WTF

Shitty reporting

>After we met on Tinder, she lied to me saying she was a virgin. I felt deceived and betrayed when I found out she had been lying and also cheating on me with other men.

Should say that he killed her after she cucked him
She cucked him by lying to him.I didn't do anything wrong

What a fucking retard . . . you don't meet VIRGINS ON TINDER fag.

I also love the idea that the "virgin" went for the most thugmaxxed MMA douchebag asian possible. He has no self-awareness, everything about looking tatted, jacked, and MMA, does not scream "virginity is important to me." Maybe she hit the wall with the Chads?

She cucked him by lying to him.I didn't do anything wrong
I meant shitty reporting by the daily mail. Most people never read full articles, but the people who write the story should do better

I meant shitty reporting by the daily mail. Most people never read full articles, but the people who write the story should do better
My fault.I read "reporting" as "reposting"

That's an extremely stupid reason to kill someone.

Most probably she was trying to cuck him.

That's what all these noodlewhores do. They keep a ricecel for a backup plan B and keep riding white cocks.

That is based, I mean if she lied about that it just shows she would lie about other things.
That's why you break up with the person not murder them

I'm rice and I think she's ugly.

Need more rice men like him, nowadays I see too many rice wimps and rice wonder why they aren't seen as attractive

View attachment 169148View attachment 169149

This is me giving a fuck

And there are men who think women can be honest about their love life.

This is what the bluepill does. How could you be retarded enough to think any foid over 16 years old is a virgin?

Bruh, what a waste of gains. @LastGerman could of used those to lift twice as many things.

good. i like how he carried out the act as if he was cooking :feelsgah:
4CB4184100000578-0-image-a-19_1527619031945.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back