Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rice cucking Pakis (JBA!)

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/mODlylB8XLU

Further proof the golden century. Rice men even besides Koreans are slaying pussy. They are cucking curries now too. Not only whites and blacks. This is the future. @Zer0/∞ @RREEEEEEEEE @Tenshi
Basically she is saying in Urdu that Chinese people treat her well and has good husband. She is happy too.

Do you speak urdu?

China has an excessive of 30 million men who need their dick wet. And they'll get it wet one way or another. They'll cuck all the poorer nations. This is the future!
Do you speak urdu?
yes:feelsrope:

Rice mogs curries.

How about the Chinese Exclusion Act but for Incels.is?
We can't keep all these golden turbo Changs here around much longer :chad::banhammer:

It's the Chinese century now. :feelsree:
Curries will still be a slave race with our masters being the chinks.

How about the Chinese Exclusion Act but for Incels.is?
We can't keep all these golden turbo Changs here around much longer :chad::banhammer:
:lul:
It's the Chinese century now. :feelsree:
Curries will still be a slave race with our masters being the chinks.
Fuck. First we are slaves for whites and now for chinks. We'll never be masters of our own future :feelsree:!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

China has an excessive of 30 million men who need their dick wet. And they'll get it wet one way or another. They'll cuck all the poorer nations. This is the future!
They will dick down entire continents :feelsUnreal:
It's over :feelsrope:

JBA is undeniable. Asians can be as pale as whites, it halos them quite a bit and gives them enticement than if they were shitskin.

I've seen many asian couples in my uni it's insane.

Last edited:
JBA is undeniable. Asians can be as pale as whites, it halos them quite a bit and gives them enticement than if they were shitskin.

I'd say Asian Changs mog the average Tyrone. They have better women, money, education.

I'd say Asian Changs mog the average Tyrone. They have better women, money, education.
Facts. Asian women mog white women. @dominic was a coping fakecel. Tyrone can get sex due to BBC but his options are trash meanwhile Korean Changs have flocks of eastern European stacies travelling to Korea just to ride them.

Last edited:
I don't think Pakis even care if chinks take our women as long as they take shahadah first. Pak cheen dosti and all.

She's average looking for a burger foid.
(for the nonpakis, burger is slang for upper middle class and higher pakis)

Cherry pick. I find that paki and indian foids here in the bay area are just as extremely hard to get as white foids (as a ricecel), if not, actually even slightly harder to get than white foids. And white foids are next to nearly impossible to get as a ricecel. Even the morbidly obese ones.

And that should tell you everything you need to know.

Never began for rice.

And its suifuel cuz I actually prefer paki and curry foids to white foids. But thats just me.

Facts. Asian women mog white women. @dominic was a coping fakecel. Tyrone can get sex due to BBC but his options are trash meanwhile Korean Changs have flocks of eastern European stacies travelling to Korea just to ride them.
"Asian women mog white women" cope of the millennium :feelskek:

Cherry pick. I find that paki and indian foids here in the bay area are just as extremely hard to get as white foids (as a ricecel), if not, actually even slightly harder to get than white foids. And white foids are next to nearly impossible to get as a ricecel. Even the morbidly obese ones.

Never began for rice.

And its suifuel cuz I actually prefer paki and curry foids to white foids. But thats just me.
Your in America that's why. In Pakistan, many poor families sell their daughters to richer older men and foreigners.
"Asian women mog white women" cope of the millennium :feelskek:
cope average Korean female > white female

A lot of chinese shops (written in chinese and all painted red) opened in my town... I live in a small capital in the middle of my country at the other side of the world :feelswhat::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

People say their mafia is already here and that they offer loans to small entrepreneurs to then seize their business

I can feel the xenophobia rising inside me :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelshehe:

Last edited:
A lot of chinese shops (written in chinese and all painted red) opened in my town... I live in a small capital in the middle of Brazil :feelswhat::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

People say their mafia is already here and that they offer loans to small entrepreneurs to then seize their business

I can feel the xenophobia rising inside me :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelshehe:
over for the local shops. In my old area Newy York City. The chinks became the landlords and evicted the local curry businesses by taking over the community board and refusing to rnew leases. Also they work together to screw other businesses, have all their signs in their own filthy fucking Mandarin, not a word in English in many cases. Very insular and scummy, parastici scum.

Your in America that's why. In Pakistan, many poor families sell their daughters to richer older men and foreigners.

cope average Korean female > white female
Giga cope, average korean foid still looks ugly even with all of the plastic surgery and makeup. Fat pancake faces and the tiniest slit eyes out of all Asians. The only thing korean foids have going for them are their taller height and slightly lighter skin.

A lot of white foids don't even have to put on makeup to look good. Because they have white skin and facial symmetry/longer skulls.

Try to find me one non-white foid that looks as good as this white foid (naturally). At 2:35

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsLXcT1DlC0
over for the local shops. In my old area Newy York City. The chinks became the landlords and evicted the local curry businesses by taking over the community board and refusing to rnew leases. Also they work together to screw other businesses, have all their signs in their own filthy fucking Mandarin, not a word in English in many cases. Very insular and scummy, parastici scum.
All east Asians by nature are insular. Because if we fully open up, we lose by default. Money maxxing doesn't mean jack shit. Fully opening means that we rice males suffer mass inceldom, and then the foids whore out enmasse. Literally.

As insular as we still try to be, with our small enclaves, WE STILL lose out in those enclaves. As you will still witness many, many countless WMAF couples in Chinatowns, Koreatowns, Little Saigons, and Japantowns.

Last edited:
Giga cope, average korean foid still looks ugly even with all of the plastic surgery and makeup. Fat pancake faces and the tiniest slit eyes out of all Asians. The only thing korean foids have going for them are their taller height and slightly lighter skin.

A lot of white foids don't even have to put on makeup to look good. Because they have white skin and facial symmetry/longer skulls.

Try to find me one non-white foid that looks as good as this white foid (naturally). At 2:35

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsLXcT1DlC0

This Kazakh noodle foid Mogs the cumskin whore to infinity.
5F3E201E 7115 4CE6 B366 7881FCA42EB4

The average Korean female face:

This picture is average of Korean Kpop stars Mogs the cumskin whore even harder:

Also I don't see why surgery maxxed foids are a bad thing if you aren't ever gonna have kids. For this reason getting a noodelwhore, surgery maxxing her to Stacy tier would be an easier achievement and better investment than aiming for a cumskin whore.
I don't think Pakis even care if chinks take our women as long as they take shahadah first. Pak cheen dosti and all.

Pakistanis simp for foreigners too much. Many Pakistanis also have racial inferiority complex to Arabs and Turks. They are patethic Cucks worshipping a sandnigger pedophile. The average Hindu Indian nationalist is more proud of ancient Pakistani history than even the most modem "patriotic" Pakistani Muslim.. Race of deranged cousin fucking shitskin retards. I am ashamed to have filthy Pakistani blood.

Last edited:
JBApill arruined my life

if you are a brown asian like me it's giga over

Never began for rice.

western curry foids are the most entitled foids

This particular slang has always stuck with me. Pakistanis are so terminally subhuman that getting to eat burgers is considered an upper class trait.
Good for her. Why should I care though? :feelscomfy:

Exactly. OP is retarded. :feelskek:

No they don't, dumbass. :feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao @ this cuckery:lul:

>2080
>be Chinese
>go to work from the other side of the country to Shanghai, arrive in 5 minutes on a high speed hover train
>walk into Huawei Corporate
>get guided to a meeting room by a white female slave girl
>enter room as the meeting starts
>Manager says: "Management and AI are evaluating the plan to purchase Pakistan."
>"Ask: Why do we need to buy a shithole?"
>"The AI network has concluded that the shithole isn't worth buying, but management is still considering it due to slave supply benefits."
>"But I already have a Pakistani slave girl"
>"Well after buying Pakistan you can get 10 more for half the price"
>finish work after 9 hours and go visit a bar that allows laowai females
>see a Pakistani female when entering who approaches you and begs you to let her suck your dick
>pick a white female instead and ass fuck her while she cries tears of joy
>leave the bar, and a white laowai expat hobo spills some beer on your clothes
>no problem, you have stainproof high tech fibers, but you beat him to death anyway for fun using your genetically enhanced strength
>walk home on crime free streets
>see another laowai trying to flirt with a Chinese girl
>laugh as the girl is visibly disgusted at the inferior white male trying to fuck her
>tell the laowai to go home to his shit hole
>laowai rages and approaches you
>"IM AMERICAN CHINK! WE WAS A SUPERPOWER"
>put on your stainproof gloves, punch his face once
>laowai dies, call the police and tell them you killed a white male
>they laugh and thank you for improving the empire
>come home and ask your home AI to open up incels.onion
>half of inceldom discussion is filled with JBA threads
>laugh at the threads while your Pakistani slave girl sucks your cock

A lot of chinese shops (written in chinese and all painted red) opened in my town... I live in a small capital in the middle of my country at the other side of the world :feelswhat::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

They are building a crime syndicate of extraordinary magnitude, and extort money in the tradition of their ancestors

View: https://youtu.be/8MWvlp5Hidc&t=30

I sometimes get food from my local Chinese food place the quality used to be good but now the meat sometimes tastes like rotten poison... I been going for years but the guy still don't give a a shit when I order food from him

This Kazakh noodle foid Mogs the cumskin whore to infinity. View attachment 560245
The average Korean female face:

This picture is average of Korean Kpop stars Mogs the cumskin whore even harder:
View attachment 560247
Also I don't see why surgery maxxed foids are a bad thing if you aren't ever gonna have kids. For this reason getting a noodelwhore, surgery maxxing her to Stacy tier would be an easier achievement and better investment than aiming for a cumskin whore.

Pakistanis simp for foreigners too much. Many Pakistanis also have racial inferiority complex to Arabs and Turks. They are patethic Cucks worshipping a sandnigger pedophile. The average Hindu Indian nationalist is more proud of ancient Pakistani history than even the most modem "patriotic" Pakistani Muslim.. Race of deranged cousin fucking shitskin retards. I am ashamed to have filthy Pakistani blood.
lol kpop and anime really influenced a lot of people
all kpop stars have tons of makeup and plastic surgery
i know how asians look before this...and to say least they aren't very pleasing

@Philistine
@Transcended Trucel
@starcrapoo
@Mecoja
@SocialzERo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pUtz75lNaw

that's foid with asian features which most of japanese, chinese, korean populations sure she isn't good looking but that pictures which you show doesn't fit reality

Last edited:
wheres my paki foids at

>2080
>be Chinese
>go to work from the other side of the country to Shanghai, arrive in 5 minutes on a high speed hover train
>walk into Huawei Corporate
>get guided to a meeting room by a white female slave girl
>enter room as the meeting starts
>Manager says: "Management and AI are evaluating the plan to purchase Pakistan."
>"Ask: Why do we need to buy a shithole?"
>"The AI network has concluded that the shithole isn't worth buying, but management is still considering it due to slave supply benefits."
>"But I already have a Pakistani slave girl"
>"Well after buying Pakistan you can get 10 more for half the price"
>finish work after 9 hours and go visit a bar that allows laowai females
>see a Pakistani female when entering who approaches you and begs you to let her suck your dick
>pick a white female instead and ass fuck her while she cries tears of joy
>leave the bar, and a white laowai expat hobo spills some beer on your clothes
>no problem, you have stainproof high tech fibers, but you beat him to death anyway for fun using your genetically enhanced strength
>walk home on crime free streets
>see another laowai trying to flirt with a Chinese girl
>laugh as the girl is visibly disgusted at the inferior white male trying to fuck her
>tell the laowai to go home to his shit hole
>laowai rages and approaches you
>"IM AMERICAN CHINK! WE WAS A SUPERPOWER"
>put on your stainproof gloves, punch his face once
>laowai dies, call the police and tell them you killed a white male
>they laugh and thank you for improving the empire
>come home and ask your home AI to open up incels.onion
>half of inceldom discussion is filled with JBA threads
>laugh at the threads while your Pakistani slave girl sucks your cock
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4offdj82bc

This particular slang has always stuck with me. Pakistanis are so terminally subhuman that getting to eat burgers is considered an upper class trait.

Lmao @ this cuckery:lul:
Pakis are Cucks for foreigners. They are Cucks for Arabs,Turks and Chinks. Pathetic as fuck

They are building a crime syndicate of extraordinary magnitude, and extort money in the tradition of their ancestors

View: https://youtu.be/8MWvlp5Hidc&t=30

I sometimes get food from my local Chinese food place the quality used to be good but now the meat sometimes tastes like rotten poison... I been going for years but the guy still don't give a a shit when I order food from him

Images 9

Pakis are Cucks for foreigners. They are Cucks for Arabs,Turks and Chinks. Pathetic as fuck
Giga-rich pakistanis are so rare. Most of us can only peak at being doctors and engineers, wageslaves.

Giga-rich pakistanis are so rare. Most of us can only peak at being doctors and engineers, wageslaves.
Legit while Indian Hindu curries succesfully CEO and entrepreneur Maxx. Pakis are lacking. Over for us.