Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rice-cel makes useless inventions to cope with inceldom

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/d1v8YKvo2G4

This rice-cel says it takes him a few days to a week (on average) to make each invention. While this rice-cel is inventing useless shit to cope with his sexless reality, his noodlewhore looks-match is swallowing white chad’s cum

Absolutely ovER

Normies: hahaha look at the little rice monkey playing with its toys *throws peanut at him*

average rice is so fucking subhuman even when looksmaxxed, over

If you think about it, a lot of inventions were probably made by people like him aka incels

a man being a man, hope he end up creating something really useful for mankind

thinning hair and sunken in pineapple eyes, ovER for this ricecel

I can see that working out for him. He's cloutmaxxed now, so maybe a foid will fuck him since she can brag to her friends about how she's "dating an inventor who was on TV tee hee :foidSoy:".

I can see that working out for him. He's cloutmaxxed now, so maybe a foid will fuck him since she can brag to her friends about how she's "dating an inventor who was on TV tee hee :foidSoy:".
Wow, what a nice and developed personality, I'm sure he will find the one for him teehee:foidSoy:, meanwhile his looksmaxx is chasing white chad and being his cum dumpster in between stacy

true he might actually some pussy by doing this. massive status halo

This rice-cel says it takes him a few days to a week (on average) to make each invention. While this rice-cel is inventing useless shit to cope with his sexless reality, his noodlewhore looks-match is swallowing white chad’s cum

Absolutely ovER

He makes all these inventions to cope and pass the time and get online attention. But there is no invention to magically improve your looks or your height.

One of his ancestors probably invented gunpowder by accident

is he making money of it tho? He could statusmaxx

a man being a man, hope he end up creating something really useful for mankind
Exactly, this is the spirit of creation, the closest thing to a “human spirit” that exists

Absolutely ovER

The sex havers, Are just going to have the time of their lives and we are made to go through existential nihilism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back