Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL rice-cel father and son beat the shit out of LGBT black woman after she attacked them.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/fighthaven/status/1618368241633574913?s=46&t=xvK-nOe6AkEXdQAyB3UVOQ

Should have fucking killed the bitch and then killed the stupid niggER who was filming. Show no mERcy to anyone, humans are a putrid species who should be brutalised and murdERed at evERy opportunity (in video game of course, no way I’m talking about real life, humans are such good beings aftER all)

I love watching fights in which someone gets beaten violently, if I can’t physically beat the fuck out of someone without consequence, then I’ll take pleasure from watching othERs do it (in video game).

I want to see whole society devolve until evERyone is fighting evERyone, I’d be happy to die aftER taking down as many fuckERs as I can beforehand (once again in video game, I just love playing violent video games you know)

Last edited:
Whytea and Ayetion peepoe be mad we be killin 'em 'n shiet.

iu

@Transcended Trucel existing as a rice-cel for their whole lives which entailed constantly being mogged by white chad and betrayed by women of their own race (noodlewhores) who would cuck these men on a repeated basis for white cock, is the reason why these men suddenly snapped.

They simply had enough of the suffERing that they expERienced as part of existing as a rice-cel, they could no longer contain their angER and felt the need to release it

These rice-cels only reacted in such a way because they developed mental illness as a result of existing as a rice-cel, so they should be treated and sympathised with instead of punished.

Last edited:
Based. Asians are finally standing up to the Negros that are terrorizing them.

Wtf did you just assume hER gendER?

Omg I’m feeling so triggERed ahhhhhh

You need to use the right pronouns to address this lovely respectful lady, she might identify as a toastER so you shouldn’t assume hER gendER identity

Last edited:
ape beating is satisfying

ape beating is satisfying

Would have been more satisfying if they shot her in the head and her brains spalttERed all over the glass, and then also shot dead the stupid negro ape who was filming (in video game).

Wtf did you just assume hER gendER?

Omg I’m feeling so triggERed ahhhhhh

You need to use the right pronouns to address this lovely respectful lady, she might identify as a toastER so you shouldn’t assume her gendER identity
u missed the capitalization of some ERs

FagSheboon gets rice treatment

Only a dead nigger is a good nigger ( in Videogame)

These are monkeys why do someone gave them rights

Should have used a bullwhip or something more traditional.

The ricefather hits is pulling his punches tho.

u missed the capitalization of some ERs

No I didn’t, I only capitalise if the letter “E” and “R” are directly next to each othER in that particular ordER

Last edited:
Only a dead nigger is a good nigger ( in Videogame)

These are monkeys why do someone gave them rights

Giving rights to women and niggERs will be the downfall of amERica

@Transcended Trucel existing as a rice-cel for their whole lives which entailed constantly being mogged by white chad and betrayed by women of their own race (noodlewhores) who would cuck these men on a repeated basis for white cock, is the reason why these men suddenly snapped.

They simply had enough of the suffERing that they expERienced as part of existing as a rice-cel, they could no longer contain their angER and felt the need to release it

These rice-cels only reacted in such a way because they developed mental illness as a result of existing as a rice-cel, so they should be treated and sympathised with instead of punished.
yup. More asian men going ER recently. Hopefully the trend picks up. Asians need to stop tolerating shit from nigs.

Must be a strong chink to be able to go against a gorrila

Based rice father son

Would have been more satisfying if they shot her in the head and her brains spalttERed all over the glass, and then also shot dead the stupid negro ape who was filming (in video game).
Sheboons wouldn’t touch a rice guy or a white guy with a 10 meter pole so this was deserved.

The fact that it is even a question whether the beating was justified proves we live in clown world. She attacked them and went behind the counter which is trespassing. In many other times, she would have been shot for such an act of aggression. I salute the based rice father and son team for beating the shit out of his ugly fat slob.

The fact that it is even a question whether the beating was justified proves we live in clown world. She attacked them and went behind the counter which is trespassing. In many other times, she would have been shot for such an act of aggression. I salute the based rice father and son team for beating the shit out of his ugly fat slob.

Exactly of course it was justified, in fact I’d say She got much less than what she desERved, she was let off lightly.

View: https://twitter.com/fighthaven/status/1618368241633574913?s=46&t=xvK-nOe6AkEXdQAyB3UVOQ

Should have fucking killed the bitch and then killed the stupid niggER who was filming. Show no mERcy to anyone, humans are a putrid species who should be brutalised and murdERed at evERy opportunity (in video game of course, no way I’m talking about real life, humans are such good beings aftER all)

I love watching fights in which someone gets beaten violently, if I can’t physically beat the fuck out of someone without consequence, then I’ll take pleasure from watching othERs do it (in video game).

I want to see whole society devolve until evERyone is fighting evERyone, I’d be happy to die aftER taking down as many fuckERs as I can beforehand (once again in video game, I just love playing violent video games you know)

Kill the god damn nigger in gta v, mang

american sheboons are the worst mang

based karatecel

Chinkolas doling out some street justice

ONE WORD. BASED.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back