Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rhaast Bumble Experiment

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
@Rhaast
@iamsubhuman
@CWCville gentrifier
@nice_try
@RecessedChinCel
@ERadicator
@wgm24
@DisastrousHeight
@JoeBruhcel
@Givingup20
@Oroborus
@GhostedPhantom

So far, it's been 1 hour and 0 likes. I've done chadfishing in the past and from what I remember, in an hour I usually always have close to 99 likes, probably somewhere around 60. I don't know for sure but in 10 hours it was definitely well over 99.
I'll post another (probably final) update in 23 hours.

The preferences are: 100km radius and women 18 - 25.

I couldn't do Tinder because the phone number app i'm using is being retarded and won't let me sign up. I'm aware that Bumble has less users.

@Rhaast I wouldn't worry too much. The Chads I used in previous experiments had great photos and lighting, whereas a lot of your photos are selfies without natural lighting, which is obviously understandable, but you have to take photo quality into account.
Also i'm in west Europe. The experiment would probably have different results in Africa or Asia. I made sure to give you a western name though.

UPDATE: 1 like. I can't see who it is until I match.

Last edited:
Is the location in Algeria?

Worthless then
Not really. This is for the people saying he should be banned for being a Chad fakecel. Chad is his own race. A Chad of any race will do at least alright anywhere in the world.

don't care. still fakecel

Cope, most retards who hate on me are 1st world fags, if im Chad according to them, i must be Chad according to foids in their location too. Mental gymnastics and 0 IQ as usual.

:soy:
Why mental gymnastics? I don't have anything to do with the 1st world, go argue with them

Cope, most retards who hate on me are 1st world fags, if im Chad according to them, i must be Chad according to foids in their location too. Mental gymnastics and 0 IQ as usual.

:soy:
IMG 20211217 234349

Not really. This is for the people saying he should be banned for being a Chad fakecel. Chad is his own race. A Chad of any race will do at least alright anywhere in the world.
I don't think the question is he chad but rather is he incel? If he can ascend with local women he may not be a full chad but he's defiantly not incel.

Put it in Algeria or the experiment is
Worthless then

I don't think the question is he chad but rather is he incel? If he can ascend with local women he may not be a full chad but he's defiantly not incel.

Put it in Algeria or the experiment is
Dating apps are dead in Algeria.

when did this forum get so fucking trashy?

Dating apps are dead in Algeria.
You got your first like!

It's blurred unless I pay or match though so I can't see anything. Weird because there were very few girls I swiped left on only to not fuck up the algorithm.

You got your first like!

It's blurred unless I pay or match though so I can't see anything. Weird because there were very few girls I swiped left on only to not fuck up the algorithm.
Lmao bye inkwells i ascended

I got banned on bubmle

I already told him that he can immigrantmaxx and slay in western europe

He could try on omegle, on the discord or tik tok tag especially

How's it going? :feelsEhh:

How's it going? :feelsEhh:
No new updates. It's late here now though so I doubt many foids are swiping. I'll have a better idea by morning. I'll update you then.

No new updates. It's late here now though so I doubt many foids are swiping. I'll have a better idea by morning. I'll update you then.
Only swipe right on hot bitches tho:feelsohh:
I always considered immigrating :feelsthink:

Never said @Rhaast was Chad to be fair, just above average, mostly due to his height (especially in Algeria). I'll wait a bit longer for results since it's late in all of Western Europe, and it's a weekday.

Never said @Rhaast was Chad to be fair, just above average, mostly due to his height (especially in Algeria). I'll wait a bit longer for results since it's late in all of Western Europe, and it's a weekday.
Is it better during weekend?

Is it better during weekend?
Wagies have to wake up early tomorrow so they don't get fired, so they probably won't be awake late at 1/2/3 am.

@Moeggels Does the bio mention height or something? Or does he at least look tall in the pics? I don't think face-only selfies are enough to impress the foids.

Wagies have to wake up early tomorrow so they don't get fired, so they probably won't be awake late at 1/2/3 am.

@Moeggels Does the bio mention height or something? Or does he at least look tall in the pics? I don't think face-only selfies are enough to impress the foids.
I set the age to young foids (18 - 25). They don't have college right now and they're working part-time at best. They have time to swipe. I put 6'1 in the bio but that doesn't mean much in the west.

JFL at all these hardcore copers.

It's over for him and the cold hard truth is that means it's gigaover for you.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'll be extremely surprised if OP can arrange an actual date with a decentish foid

over for me? What does rhaast have to do with me?

I'll be extremely surprised if OP can arrange an actual date with a decentish foid

My bet is the OP will be unable to arrange an actual date with any femoid above a landwhale 3. And even then it'd be effort.

@Rhaast how tall are you?

Am i still inkwell? :feelswhere: