Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Revisiting Music from my teenage years I realized a Slipknot song is a inceltier song

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
Im going through some metal and punk bands I used to listen a lot when I was a teen and now listening to the song Vermillion from Slipknot I started to hear with a new point of view, when I was young I always thought it was a metal love song, never focused to much in the lyrics since English isn't my first language, now with my incel years and with a better understanding of the english language, I realized the narrator invented a girl that he loves so much as a escapism of his absolute loneliness, but she isn't real and he is going razy because of his lack of real human contact.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrrwq1E9oFU

To check if this was truly the case I searched the song meaning and the consensus is that it really is a very incel song.