Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ReviewTechUSA on "A 35 Year Old Japanese Man Got Married...To A Hologram..."

0 sexual dimorphism and look like a child results in you marrying a hologram

"If your still a virgin, please seek help, become a decent human bean" :soy::soy::soy:

That ain't news, Moonlanders have been marrying video games and doujin waifus for years. Men with actual girlfriends. I wonder what @Zesto thinks of that. Yellow queens of his Promised Land getting cucked in the face, their boyfriends would rather spill their excitement onto the pages of a book. And they get told this.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Ricecels are something else

It's a double edged sword tbh, more Japanese men getting out of the dating scene only raises our market value

BoomerTechUSA

ReviewTechUSA...

What that old man knows about women ? I bet he never touched one without paying.
Always priceless when you have 50yo+ talking about it.

richslaveowner.jpg

When is this asshole gonna give big cheese his $200 back

I used to watch this guy a while back he doesn’t do the “skipidda ba” intro anymore damm!!

time to marry some hologram is never began for 3dcels

Based jap. 3d women are cancer tbh.

Last edited:
We should make an image that includes a list of advantages of marrying a hologram vs a foid

This guy is a clown, he just regurgitates (after butchering) opinions on blogs and articles that he found.