Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reviewing my first feature on IT

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
ik ik you've prob alr seen this shit before but im a new graycel and i ust got my first feature on IThttps://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wqiv9c/can_someone_tell_me_why_rpe_apology_is_not/?utm_term=1979467968&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=comments :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:and i just wanna review the comments left below just for the fun of it.

1:"Interesting how their answer to women not choosing them, is to take away women’s choice. As if only the wants of incels are valid. Quite the bunch of sociopaths." - dixon_kuntz73. idk why but for some reason you seem to imply that i said that women shouldn't have the choice when thats not at all what i said. i was just asking how we went from controlling females to worshipping them thats it. secondly u also imply that all incels think this way which sadly they dont, there are a lot of cucks and female worshippers in here with us (just look at all the fantasies about oneities or wanting female validation) and incel.is opr any incel has voted me to be a representative. also u call us sociopaths but how do u do a full on medical diagnosis from 32 words on the internet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

2: "As a SnK fan, it is frightening that anyone identifies with Eren Jaeger or in any way endorses his way of thinking - even though it's probably just an edgy pretense." -blara2401 and "I was just thinking that OF COURSE he's gonna have that name. But i figured it was just cringe on top of cringe. What is so bad? Last i saw Eren was just being an angsty little shit and fucked around in his first battle, got munched, and then the most disgusting plot armour ever kicked in and i turned it off. Are you saying he gets WORSE??" - promethianowl. honestly guys im just confused on this one. are they talking about my username? cuz i have no idea what SnK or who eren jaeger is can u guys help me understand wtf this is plz

3: "See, back in the day there was this wonderful thing called castration. We’d do it to all the lads who got too big a head and thought they could do as they pleased with the girls. I think most incels will find that the past is not the utopia they believed it to be." - lyracole. again i dont understand. i never said or implied that the past was a utopia or great and im not a conservacuck. infact most conservatives are the biggest female worshippers there are

anyways if u did read this ty and srry for my not so great at making post im new and havent made much of this lately​

JoinedAug 5, 2022Posts463Online3d 21h 15m