Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory ReviewBrah, AKA, the Report of the Week, might be a closeted homosexual.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Recently, I have seen some users on this forum talk about the ReportOfTheWeek, that white skinny guy who reviews food on his YT channel. They were discussing his SMV. They had no idea if he was single or not. From what we, the viewers, know, he is single and he never ever talks about girls in his videos. I think he is gay because he has that stereotypical gay feminine voice that other gay men have. He is not masculine and lacks testosterone which is common in gay men too. Just look at this picture, he looks like a femboy. I may be wrong, he might be a private person who keeps all details of his personal life to himself.
Download 17

or he is just an incel :soy:

He's got that sneaky jew vibe about him

he is closeted based. shouldn't he be a millionaire by now from all the views and engagement he gets? last i heard he was sleeping in a car lol

maybe maybe not

You speak like one of those people that look at historical figures without wives and instantly label them as gay, like Isaac Newton

this

also prob gay
i remember a long time ago, he posted a video of himself styling his hair. In the video, he was wearing a women's style clothing garment
Screenshot 4

Straight guys do not do this

Recently, I have seen some users on this forum talk about the ReportOfTheWeek, that white skinny guy who reviews food on his YT channel. They were discussing his SMV. They had no idea if he was single or not. From what we, the viewers, know, he is single and he never ever talks about girls in his videos. I think he is gay because he has that stereotypical gay feminine voice that other gay men have. He is not masculine and lacks testosterone which is common in gay men too. Just look at this picture, he looks like a femboy. I may be wrong, he might be a private person who keeps all details of his personal life to himself.
View attachment 1029729
If ur a man...and act effeminate...yu support the liberal party of satan...

Liberals want to turn incels into fags..

One reason why they are promoting transgenders....8 out of 10 men that FOIDS reject now have to look at each other...aka jail inmate concept...like a sexual creatures that dnt have sex...they want us to TRANSform into jurassic Park dinosaurs and mate with each other.

Something extremely punchable about him

Reduced sex drive due to goyslop diet full of estrogen