Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reverse slavery

reminds me of this:

40% race bait
Every nigger should die of starvation before allowing whites back

South Africans got it right slaughter those filthy boer dogs

End up like this white pig tied to a pole and slashed to death infront of his home his grandfather colonised:feelsLSD:

No such thing as reverse slavery. Just slavery.

End up like this white pig tied to a pole and slashed to death infront of his home his grandfather colonised:feelsLSD:
Fuck you nigger i hope a police officer kneels on your neck

No such thing as reverse slavery. Just slavery.

Reverse slavery: Not being compensated for being forced to not work and/or undo the work previously done.

I think there might even be a few reverse slaves on this forum, by that definition.

Yea you white is the superior race you still eat your own shit and live in mud hutts
Superior race but your fathers a cuck and mother filthy cum chugging whore

Okay

Still not a nigger so try again pigboy

Africa belongs to the boers.

Low iq savage tries to deny his race :feelsgah::feelsgah::soy::soy::soy::feelsgah:
I wouldn't be incel if I was black, im glad your upset at your fellow pigskins roasting in the sun whilst being whipped. I'll tag you next time

Why were the monkeys ever given human status?

I Understand wanting to end the cruelty involved with slavery. But maybe we should’ve made laws to protect the chimps, kind of like how we make animal abuse laws.

But we don’t give a dog or a monkey the right to vote, while simultaneously still allowing them the right to not be physically abused. This is what must happen to niggers

I wouldn't be incel if I was black, im glad your upset at your fellow pigskins roasting in the sun whilst being whipped. I'll tag you next time
Please do shitskin your so disgusting you're straight from apes
Imagine having small skull with filled lips like a faggot
Officer please i cant breathe

Jfl, you got super butthurt at his stupid racist comment. People here can dish it out but can't take it
Yea yea cope harder alt faggot
You afriad that we dominate you ahahahahha what did niggers do invent eating their own shit??

Jfl, you got super butthurt at his stupid racist comment. People here can dish it out but can't take it
He's hurt man, he should see how ethnics treat white foids in England. Guaranteed he'd commit suicide

Please do shitskin your so disgusting you're straight from apes
Imagine having small skull with filled lips like a faggot
Officer please i cant breathe
The thing is white foids are whores for black guys in todays age. That's why you're angry, thing is I'm not even black lmfao I just call it how I see it

I am sure that will work out well for the africans, they were very advanced civilization before the europeans came, after all
Don't give a fuck

I am sure that will work out well for the africans, they were very advanced civilization before the europeans came, after all
Why do you guys cry about being replaced when you literally did it first in Africa and everywhere else. Its perfect karma

Quite hypocritical to complain about ethnics in white countries

Why do you guys cry about being replaced when you literally did it first in Africa and everywhere else. Its perfect karma

Quite hypocritical to complain about ethnics in white countries
I'm slavnigger, I don't care about those dutch/british (or whatever tf they are) being killed. I just find it funny how they kill white farmers who are the only ones capable of farming food on a massive scale in africa (we all know how dumb niggers are) and then beg westoids for food donations when they start to starve.

I'm slavnigger, I don't care about those dutch/british (or whatever tf they are) being killed. I just find it funny how they kill white farmers who are the only ones capable of farming food on a massive scale in africa (we all know how dumb niggers are) and then beg westoids for food donations when they start to starve.
What kind of retarded Brain do you have? Those niggers were living for 1000s of years before those white bastards showed up, so how exactly can they not sustain themselves. Thats a lie you tell yourselves to feel better about not being wanted

The arrogance of you people is so funny

Ps nobody cares about you slavs go get drunk and kys like your slav father

Your nothing but a pet for turkroaches you mongoloid serf

I’m so ready for the RaHoWa in America I’m gonna shoot every shitskin I see (in GTA 5)

What kind of retarded Brain do you have? Those niggers were living for 1000s of years before those white bastards showed up, so how exactly can they not sustain themselves. Thats a lie you tell yourselves to feel better about not being wanted
there weren't this many niggers, you low iq chink
Ps nobody cares about you slavs go get drunk and kys like your slav father

Your nothing but a pet for turkroaches you mongoloid serf
cope and seethe, turbo manlet shitskin

there weren't this many niggers, you low iq chink

cope and seethe, turbo manlet shitskin
Your great grand father was a slave to muslims you filthy drunk serf. Your granny was a cum bucket so seethe more

They sustained themselves for literally all time. You coping faggot stop thinking so High of yourself and go save your mongoloid brethren from killing themselves in ukraine

Why were the monkeys ever given human status?

I Understand wanting to end the cruelty involved with slavery. But maybe we should’ve made laws to protect the chimps, kind of like how we make animal abuse laws.

But we don’t give a dog or a monkey the right to vote, while simultaneously still allowing them the right to not be physically abused. This is what must happen to niggers
This is why you incel

Your great grand father was a slave to muslims you filthy drunk serf. Your granny was a cum bucket so seethe more
tf are you even talking about, you dirty inbred goat fucker?
They sustained themselves for literally all time.

how fucking retarded are you?
You coping faggot stop thinking so High of yourself and go save your mongoloid brethren from killing themselves in ukraine
that's a jewish war, I don't care about it

The thing is white foids are whores for black guys in todays age. That's why you're angry, thing is I'm not even black lmfao I just call it how I see it
Niggers are the most rejected race
Low iq gorilla skull
As if your foids dont want us they beg for our cum and our genetics

Niggers are the most rejected race
Low iq gorilla skull
As if your foids dont want us they beg for our cum and our genetics
Who's "our" you fucking genetic dead end? You think I'm a chink

Please come to England and see how white foids are super sluts for pakis and niggers, I'm seriously not lying, your under age foids are getting fucked for half a kebab and some booze lol

By children they mean 15 and 16 year olds lol

Who's "our" you fucking genetic dead end? You think I'm a chink

Please come to England and see how white foids are super sluts for pakis and niggers, I'm seriously not lying, your under age foids are getting fucked for half a kebab and some booze lol
Shhhh slave you've been fucked way too long
There is nothing you can do to make it even :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Shhhh slave you've been fucked way too long
There is nothing you can do to make it even :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao for the last and final time I'm Egyptian, make what even? Muslims literally enslaved Southern and Eastern Europe for centuries, it will never be even

Everything from Religion to complex surgery came from us

Your mother is a white therefore she's a whore, and your dad is cuckhold
You can't change this

I’m so ready for the RaHoWa in America I’m gonna shoot every shitskin I see (in GTA 5)
Start with yourself, cause Ameritmutt theory is true

You’re the only mongrelized person here

Lmao for the last and final time I'm Egyptian, make what even? Muslims literally enslaved Southern and Eastern Europe for centuries, it will never be even

Everything from Religion to complex surgery came from us

Your mother is a white therefore she's a whore, and your dad is cuckhold
You can't change this
Ah an egyptian nigger thinking he made anything:soy::soy::soy: first of all your country's ancestors were pure europeans who enslaved your nigger ancestors to build the pyramids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cuck and i know that ottoman empire kept fucking Egypt in the ass you never had freedom europe is and always superior also your mother is so cucked that whe would leave your retarded father for papers
Slave :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ah an egyptian nigger thinking he made anything:soy::soy::soy: first of all your country's ancestors were pure europeans who enslaved your nigger ancestors to build the pyramids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cuck and i know that ottoman empire kept fucking Egypt in the ass you never had freedom europe is and always superior also your mother is so cucked that whe would leave your retarded father for papers
Slave :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lmfao no they weren't the shit has literally been debunked. Eurocentrics are just as cringe if not more than afro centric. We had world wonders whilst Europe hadn't invented basic plumbing or the concept of a bath kys.

Ancient Egyptians were native to North Africa you culture stealing bitch. Muslims sold and traded white whores for centuries slave

If your a turk im laughing my ass off if your white your moms a whore and im not sorry

Last edited:
Lmfao no they weren't the shit has literally been debunked. Eurocentrics are just as cringe if not more than afro centric. We had world wonders whilst Europe hadn't invented basic plumbing or the concept of a bath kys.

Ancient Egyptians were native to North Africa you culture stealing bitch. Muslims sold and traded white whores for centuries slave

If your a turk im laughing my ass off if your white your moms a whore and im not sorry
If you were so advanced why you got invaded sand nigger europe created everything what did sand niggers do eat their own shit and live in mud hutts
Im laughing so hard its like talking to a foid but better because you live in a shithole ahahahahhahaha if i told your mother where im from she'll begg to marry me for my passport :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

high IQ tbh. better to starve and die with dignity. Then bring back the colonizers.