Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reverse anime halo

anime avi users are trannies :feelsbaton:

Now we're going to take what a tranny says seriously?

it makes users look more feminine tbh also i always see users and imagine them as what their avis are.

Your avi is literally how you want to be perceived on the internet. If you have a foid avi, you're a faggot, buddy. Sorry, but it is what it is.

They don't like the fact that they were born a man and there's nothing they can do to change that fact. So they retreat into a fantasy world separate from physical reality which they despise because they can't control.

Your avi is literally how you want to be perceived on the internet. If you have a foid avi, you're a faggot, buddy. Sorry, but it is what it is.

8d6.jpg

yep. i wish i was human version of sonic

it makes users look more feminine tbh also i always see users and imagine them as what their avis are.
Definitely true. I just see troons everywhere