Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Returned to America and opened Tinder and it reminded me of why I hate America

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
10% - Please refrain from commenting on your looks, as this would fall under the 'brag' rule
it’s literally IMPOSSIBLE to match any decent looking girls if you’re not a legit gigachad

Not to brag, but I’m actually not even that bad looking .. easily above average actually - but unless you’re a top 5% gigachad, it’s completely fucking fruitless

it’s literally IMPOSSIBLE to match any decent looking girls if you’re not a legit gigachad

Not to brag, but I’m actually not even that bad looking .. easily above average actually - but unless you’re a top 5% gigachad, it’s completely fucking fruitless
Do I have a chance on USA being a 5'11 (6'2 with lifts) Bolivian 2/10 aboriginous man? I thought about immigrating before knowing this forum, guess I'd just rope there

Are you implying you got lots of matches somewhere else?:feelswhere:

where did you returned from?

IT just made a thread about this. They are pretty quick:feelskek:

Do I have a chance on USA being a 5'11 (6'2 with lifts) Bolivian 2/10 aboriginous man? I thought about immigrating before knowing this forum, guess I'd just rope there

Fuck no

But you’d be a legit height mogger in almost all of South America

Fuck no

But you’d be a legit height mogger in almost all of South America
Yeah tbh I started using those lifts today, I'm putting all my coins on this new heightmogging setup.

At least I won't be chadmogged in USA, not immigrating anymore, thanks Incels.is

Yeah tbh I started using those lifts today, I'm putting all my coins on this new heightmogging setup.

At least I won't be chadmogged in USA, not immigrating anymore, thanks Incels.is

Get an American job and make American money

Money is the only thing America is good for

Get an American job and make American money

Money is the only thing America is good for
I planned on marrying the worst landwhale and getting the green card. Are usa landwhales chads only already? No foreigner appeal? Wish I was a Brazilian, no one cares for Bolivia, it would be difficult to socialmaxx

even incels are being ethnically replaced JFL :feelskek:

You’re above average yet you’re still here

10% ? He should be perma banned

I planned on marrying the worst landwhale and getting the green card. Are usa landwhales chads only already? No foreigner appeal? Wish I was a Brazilian, no one cares for Bolivia, it would be difficult to socialmaxx

you have to be at least top 40% for a landwhale

yeah im putting you on ignore

brutal shows how insane it is here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is this Tinder? We need hinge and bumble studies now. Tinder is shit for even chad now, I’ve heard normies have more luck on the other ones

No, even landwahles can score Chads on Tinder nowadays. They only like foreigners from luxurious snob countries like Switzerland and Norway so they can boost their pretentious social status, they want nothing to do with Bolivians or anything that has word "poor" associated with it.

It's over for you.

You should be banned.

As a Truecel it pains me to think that there are actual moggers on this forum. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Tinder is real life. I noticed back in 2016 I wasn't getting any matches at all whatsoever. And then I started to stop being a total sperg and actually half ass try to up my game and hit on foids. Or just play closer attention to their social cues.

I was getting harshly rejected left and right. Or when I decided not to hit on foids, I'd observe their body language when near them. Still nothing at all whatsoever.

Try being a 5'6 average to below average Asian guy in America. Fuck America. There really is no point in staying here because these foids are so obviously racist ass fuck. And I see a lot of Asian dudes that are 5'4 or 5'5 lol.

Last edited:
Not to brag but... teehee
Kyss

Top 25 percent can date.

But, they're not gonna chase you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back