Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Retirement: Wagecucks BTFO!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
[UWSL]Recent reports have found that less than 30% of American workers are on track to retire at all, and even fewer think they will have a comfortable retirement and they might be right. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I know you didn’t want to hear this, but there are a few BIG factors at play in the world today that are going to act to keep most younger generations in the workforce indefinitely. This is all before considering the major hiccup that the covid 19 pandemic has been. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]A[/UWSL][UWSL] global event that has actually worked to widen the gap between younger generations with fewer assets and more precarious employment, versus older generations which tend to be more secure. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Now you might think you are different, you contribute to your 401k, save diligently, subscribe to How Money Works and even invest regularly into the stock market. Well that’s all great, but I might still have some bad news for you. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]T[/UWSL][UWSL]here are lot’s of issues at play here… Housing, the stock market and a series of broader economic conditions which might threaten the general assumptions we make about indefinite growth. So it’s time to learn how money work’s to find out why we will all be on that grind until we are 120 years old. [/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

View: https://youtu.be/Q5sF0MbfVn8

Just dystopian how bad this world has gotten, Huxley was a prophet
study work consoom til you expire
honestly retirement isnt a concern for me because ill probably off myself before i get that old tbh

honestly retirement isnt a concern for me because ill probably off myself before i get that old tbh
This.

It's that or I'll die due to complications caused by how unhealthy this lifestyle is, or from the health consequences of coping mechanisms.

I will mog normalfags and retire within 15-20 years. 15 years before normalfags :feelsdevil:
Just dystopian how bad this world has gotten, Huxley was a prophet
study work consoom til you expire
based same. Once I get bored or go broke(very unlikely) from traveling, I will rope or rot in a monastery.

It'll be a miracle if I don't blow my brains out by retirement age anyways.

With my shit health, I won't make it to 65 or 70.

[UWSL]Recent reports have found that less than 30% of American workers are on track to retire at all, and even fewer think they will have a comfortable retirement and they might be right. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I know you didn’t want to hear this, but there are a few BIG factors at play in the world today that are going to act to keep most younger generations in the workforce indefinitely. This is all before considering the major hiccup that the covid 19 pandemic has been. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]A[/UWSL][UWSL] global event that has actually worked to widen the gap between younger generations with fewer assets and more precarious employment, versus older generations which tend to be more secure. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Now you might think you are different, you contribute to your 401k, save diligently, subscribe to How Money Works and even invest regularly into the stock market. Well that’s all great, but I might still have some bad news for you. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]T[/UWSL][UWSL]here are lot’s of issues at play here… Housing, the stock market and a series of broader economic conditions which might threaten the general assumptions we make about indefinite growth. So it’s time to learn how money work’s to find out why we will all be on that grind until we are 120 years old. [/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

View: https://youtu.be/Q5sF0MbfVn8

Interesting thread, though I don't necessarily agree. US stocks, for example have averaged 10% before inflation from 1871 to 2021. That's a pretty good track record considering it includes 2 world wars (80 million dead globally), the spanish flu pandemic (50 million dead), the great depression, stagflation, etc

To me the worst retirement result would be in a country that was badly affected by war. You can see the 100-year stock return averages are much lower for Japan, most of continental europe, etc. obviously the stock market isn't going to do very well if you lost a global war lol

Last edited:
Interesting thread, though I don't necessarily agree. US stocks, for example have averaged 10% before inflation from 1871 to 2021. That's a pretty good track record considering it includes 2 world wars (80 million dead globally), the spanish flu pandemic (50 million dead), the great depression, stagflation, etc

To me the worst retirement result would be in a country that was badly affected by war. You can see the 100-year stock return averages are much lower for Japan, most of continental europe, etc. obviously the stock market isn't going to do very well if you lost a global war lol
Post 1980/1990 crash, Japan stocks are actually still decent if you count dividends

Post 1980/1990 crash, Japan stocks are actually still decent if you count dividends
a lot of people worry about a nikkei-like scenario, but they made so much money in the 80s, it wouldn't matter lol. avg from 1980-2020 is still like 6%

a lot of people worry about a nikkei-like scenario, but they made so much money in the 80s, it wouldn't matter lol. avg from 1980-2020 is still like 6%
true also if stocks crash normally other stuff is doing shit too.

Personally I am aiming for a long term portfolio of 25-33% real estate and rest stocks. Real estate just for my main house value. stocks for traveling.
+ income

true also if stocks crash normally other stuff is doing shit too.

Personally I am aiming for a long term portfolio of 25-33% real estate and rest stocks. Real estate just for my main house value. stocks for traveling.
+ income
pretty much same lol, my allocation is 100% stock with tilt to small/mid cap value. good mix of US and intl/emerging index funds. Being debt free (soon, goal is January) should allow me to ride out any waves. If the stocks crash, just don't buy expensive shit for a year or two lol.