Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RetardTears

  • Thread starter Lok'tar Copegar
  • Start date
Lok'tar Copegar

Lok'tar Copegar

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
82
Online
0
Imagine being so pathetic and beta that you desperately white knight for the same group of people who see you as a tool to further their own cucked agenda.
 
E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,025
Online
0
no femoid ever wants weak numales like them.

it's a hilarious irony.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 57m
Numales don't realize femoids are using them for their own game. Those cucks sleep better at night knowing they comforted a roastie after she got pumped and dumped by Chad. Then they come here to make fun of us. But who's the real joke? JFL @ those deluded cucktears.
 
Lok'tar Copegar

Lok'tar Copegar

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
82
Online
0
Evil Genius said:
no femoid ever wants weak numales like them.

it's a hilarious irony.

They call us deluded and ignorant.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
Lok\ said:
Imagine being so pathetic and beta that you desperately white knight for the same group of people who see you as a tool to further their own cucked agenda.

these bastards are still harassing us and now they even attack other subs like mgtow  lol
 
cylinders

cylinders

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7
Online
0
I swear that most of the people (not just there, but in general) who get offended by incels posts are just self-hating white-knight men.
 
BF8211

BF8211

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
85
Online
1h 49m
Imagine thinking a real accomplishment consists of getting an online forum banned.
 
Lok'tar Copegar

Lok'tar Copegar

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
82
Online
0
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Numales don't realize femoids are using them for their own game. Those cucks sleep better at night knowing they comforted a roastie after she got pumped and dumped by Chad. Then they come here to make fun of us. But who's the real joke? JFL @ those deluded cucktears.

"You're such a great friend, anon. You treat me like a brother. Can you drop me off at Chad's house later? teehee"


undeadcel said:
Lok\ said:
Imagine being so pathetic and beta that you desperately white knight for the same group of people who see you as a tool to further their own cucked agenda.

these bastards are still harassing us and now they even attack other subs like mgtow  lol

They think that we associate with middle aged MGTOW copers.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
Lok\ said:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Numales don't realize femoids are using them for their own game. Those cucks sleep better at night knowing they comforted a roastie after she got pumped and dumped by Chad. Then they come here to make fun of us. But who's the real joke? JFL @ those deluded cucktears.

"You're such a great friend, anon. You treat me like a brother. Can you drop me off at Chad's house later? teehee"


undeadcel said:
Lok\ said:
Imagine being so pathetic and beta that you desperately white knight for the same group of people who see you as a tool to further their own cucked agenda.

these bastards are still harassing us and now they even attack other subs like mgtow  lol

They think that we associate with middle aged MGTOW copers.



its just a new cope for them
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 57m
Lok\ said:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Numales don't realize femoids are using them for their own game. Those cucks sleep better at night knowing they comforted a roastie after she got pumped and dumped by Chad. Then they come here to make fun of us. But who's the real joke? JFL @ those deluded cucktears.

"You're such a great friend, anon. You treat me like a brother. Can you drop me off at Chad's house later? teehee"






MFW you described every cucktear's life.
 
B

boyo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7
Online
0
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bix8t/retardtears/

lmao these people are absolutely pathetic, if they have lives as they claim they do, why stalk us 24/7?
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,980
Online
2d 17h 17m
undeadcel said:
these bastards are still harassing us and now they even attack other subs like mgtow  lol

they might as well be recruiting for us at this point.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 57m
That's the thing, boyo. They don't have lives, they're mentally ill. Why even stalk us? Let alone doing it 24/7. LOL.
 
Lok'tar Copegar

Lok'tar Copegar

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
82
Online
0
boyo said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bix8t/retardtears/

lmao these people are absolutely pathetic, if they have lives as they claim they do, why stalk us 24/7?

These are the kinds of people you should feel sorry for. Hi, cucktears!
 
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,029
Online
8d 1h 32m
Mgtows deserve to get harassed by other redditors, so they learn the important difference between rules and political correctness, with the latter overriding the former. Those naive mgtows actually had the gall to state how they're fine because they aren't breaking any rules. We all know how much that matters. It's one thing to be bitter about dating, it's another to finally be blackpilled and hate this society in general for all the lies and censorship and blind defending of women.
 
Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
103
Online
0
Be aware, these people are gonna be stalking this place until it goes Private, and probably won't give up even then. You'd think if they were leading happy, fulfilling lives they would have better things to do, but apparently not.
 
Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Posts
782
Online
0
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
-
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,869
Online
160d 7h 15m
Cucks are the absolute worst. They are the main enablers of the deplorable situation we have now in Western societies, everyone here should hate them twice as much as they hate femoids and 10x more than they hate Chads.
 
lecni_spark32

lecni_spark32

It's over
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
922
Online
1d 14h 42m
at least i'm an incel but not a numale/cuck of inceltears. There is a god in the heaven.
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
1
Views
218
InMinecraft
InMinecraft
caninemane60
Replies
4
Views
352
uo89997
uo89997
lukesxber
Replies
29
Views
436
K9Otaku
K9Otaku
Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
29
Views
1K
Ika-Sama
Ika-Sama
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top