Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RetardTears

• Thread starter Lok'tar Copegar
  • Start date
Lok'tar Copegar

Lok'tar Copegar

Greycel
Imagine being so pathetic and beta that you desperately white knight for the same group of people who see you as a tool to further their own cucked agenda.

no femoid ever wants weak numales like them.

it's a hilarious irony.

Numales don't realize femoids are using them for their own game. Those cucks sleep better at night knowing they comforted a roastie after she got pumped and dumped by Chad. Then they come here to make fun of us. But who's the real joke? JFL @ those deluded cucktears.

Evil Genius said:
no femoid ever wants weak numales like them.

it's a hilarious irony.

They call us deluded and ignorant.

Lok\ said:
Imagine being so pathetic and beta that you desperately white knight for the same group of people who see you as a tool to further their own cucked agenda.

these bastards are still harassing us and now they even attack other subs like mgtow  lol

I swear that most of the people (not just there, but in general) who get offended by incels posts are just self-hating white-knight men.

Imagine thinking a real accomplishment consists of getting an online forum banned.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Numales don't realize femoids are using them for their own game. Those cucks sleep better at night knowing they comforted a roastie after she got pumped and dumped by Chad. Then they come here to make fun of us. But who's the real joke? JFL @ those deluded cucktears.

"You're such a great friend, anon. You treat me like a brother. Can you drop me off at Chad's house later? teehee"

undeadcel said:
Lok\ said:

these bastards are still harassing us and now they even attack other subs like mgtow  lol

They think that we associate with middle aged MGTOW copers.

Lok\ said:

"You're such a great friend, anon. You treat me like a brother. Can you drop me off at Chad's house later? teehee"

undeadcel said:
Lok\ said:

They think that we associate with middle aged MGTOW copers.

its just a new cope for them

Lok\ said:

MFW you described every cucktear's life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bix8t/retardtears/

lmao these people are absolutely pathetic, if they have lives as they claim they do, why stalk us 24/7?

undeadcel said:

they might as well be recruiting for us at this point.

That's the thing, boyo. They don't have lives, they're mentally ill. Why even stalk us? Let alone doing it 24/7. LOL.

boyo said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bix8t/retardtears/

lmao these people are absolutely pathetic, if they have lives as they claim they do, why stalk us 24/7?

These are the kinds of people you should feel sorry for. Hi, cucktears!

Mgtows deserve to get harassed by other redditors, so they learn the important difference between rules and political correctness, with the latter overriding the former. Those naive mgtows actually had the gall to state how they're fine because they aren't breaking any rules. We all know how much that matters. It's one thing to be bitter about dating, it's another to finally be blackpilled and hate this society in general for all the lies and censorship and blind defending of women.

Be aware, these people are gonna be stalking this place until it goes Private, and probably won't give up even then. You'd think if they were leading happy, fulfilling lives they would have better things to do, but apparently not.

Cucks are the absolute worst. They are the main enablers of the deplorable situation we have now in Western societies, everyone here should hate them twice as much as they hate femoids and 10x more than they hate Chads.