Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retards in Incelcore community think liking 15 year olds is pedophilia

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★
r/epunk on Reddit, aka the incelcore community, keeps talking about how many of the musicians are Pedophiles because a 20 something talked to a 15 year old.

So a 15 year old girl can get a train ran on her by a dozen 15 or 16 or 17 year olds, but a 20 year old wants a relationship with her and he's just as bad as a dude who rapes infants?

Just very cringe. I hate infighting in incel circles, all we have is each other after all.

inb4 all incelcore musicians are fakecels. I know, but at least I can still relate to their music.

its fucking reddit what did you expect

There's no point in trying to argue with them

There's no point in trying to argue with them
It's just so frustrating that a few complete retards who think they're doing some great service white-knighting for some stupid broad are gonna drive away a bunch of really talented musicians from the scene with their idiocy.

It's not my job to educate you, sweaty.

foid behavior
>YOUR DOING IT WRONG!!!
okay how do i do it right?
>NOT TELLING UUUU!!

Retard behavior: "WOW I HATE THIS! SHOW ME MORE!"
brother you were telling me i was listening to the normie ones, of course i would assume theirs something better, So please tell me some of the ones you enjoy

Reddit is cucked

Reddit is cucked
fell when all of the based subreddits like r/beatingwomen, r/fatpeoplehate, r/creepshots, r/jailbait etc etc got BANNED! all of the culture was LOST since the normies flooded in

Reddit is cucked
It's just strange because they're clearly incels on that sub, and yet they do act like the typical redditard. What is it with just gathering on Reddit that makes people into these whiny, autistically-obsessive freaks?

Posted by
u/throwawaybandit7728
5 days ago

Everything wrong with the scene and why it's never bouncing back​

• Fried's a pedophile
  • H4rt and NEET are pedo defenders
  • Fried makes songs about his underaged brides after they reject him
  • Crustsox is an eternal schizophrenic recluse or something
  • Slater's gone
  • Gez and Shooter are doing their own thing away from the scene
  • Permanent divide against incelcore and Wiztow
  • New artists join and leave almost immediately after seeing how the scene is, like Mild Headache
  • Half of the scene's meatriders just don't care about pedophilia for some reason
  • Sodaboy was a pedo
  • BTO was a pedo
  • Large handful of artists are fed up with the scene and have gone on long hiatus, like Penguinband
  • Every IRL show now is just 4 guys nobody knows or particularly cares about
  • literally all of the women orbiters have eating disorders
  • A majority of the artists are just straight up lazy like NEET and H4rt
  • New drama involving rape, pedophilia, assault, or genuine degeneracy every 3-4 months
  • Tzar's low-key schizo (still love him tho)
  • Consistent slipping of morals (and yes, morals are arguably a key factor to what punk is all about)
  • New artists just straight up suck ass. (Looking at the guys who just mash 4 loops together and overload distortion on their voice)
  • "Big 4" (Fried, H4rt, Crust, NEET) Never endorse anyone new, just invite them to ICB/ICG and bully them cause of number difference (from what i've seen)
  • Your favorite artist sings songs about hating their life while having a girlfriend, or easily using girls. Pretty sure Crustsox is the only guy who's genuinely terrible at anything women.
I could go on for probably another two hours but I have better things to do. Scenes dead and dying, like a dog flung by a semi. There is no "excellent order" or "surprise comeback" just pedophiles and mid egirls.
Fuck pedophiles, and fuck the absence of basic innate morals.

It's just strange because they're clearly incels on that sub, and yet they do act like the typical redditard. What is it with just gathering on Reddit that makes people into these whiny, autistically-obsessive freaks?
>clearly incels
>reddit
???

>clearly incels
>reddit
???
Read the sub, Reddit isn't exclusive to redditards and soys, anyone can make an account and if you want to stay up to date with Incelcore it's the only place I know of besides a Discord server.

Posted by
u/throwawaybandit7728
5 days ago

Everything wrong with the scene and why it's never bouncing back​

All of the "Pedo" references he makes in this list are due to my original complaint, which is that the "underaged girls" are all like 15 or 16 year olds talking to these early 20s guys.

Read the sub, Reddit isn't exclusive to redditards and soys, anyone can make an account and if you want to stay up to date with Incelcore it's the only place I know of besides a Discord server.
What's your favorite epunk song?

anyone who uses the term incelcore is a retard

. I hate infighting in incel circles, all we have is each other after all.
Incelcore is consumed by 4trooner normies who think they're edgy. Nothing to do with us blackpilled incels

15 year old femoid get's gang banged by 15 year old Chads & Tyrones = normal & acceptable.
15 year old femoid dates an older man in his 20s = wrong & evil.

r/epunk on Reddit, aka the incelcore community, keeps talking about how many of the musicians are Pedophiles because a 20 something talked to a 15 year old.

So a 15 year old girl can get a train ran on her by a dozen 15 or 16 or 17 year olds, but a 20 year old wants a relationship with her and he's just as bad as a dude who rapes infants?

Just very cringe. I hate infighting in incel circles, all we have is each other after all.

inb4 all incelcore musicians are fakecels. I know, but at least I can still relate to their music.
Reddit is goys

Thats how they justify theit pedophilia

what in the living fucking hell is incelcore

Redditors and tiktok niggers saying “NOOOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT!!! THATS LE BAD!!!!” As I’m about to axe a normie into pieces on livestream

basically just rock music about depression, has almost nothing to do with inceldom. foids just call it incelcore to be special

and @go2sleep @bruhwtf

It's a genre of music, basically amateur punk rock, most popular on Soundcloud. Themes revolve around wanting to kill people, upset at being ugly/autistic/NEET/depressed/hating women/etc. which is where it gets its name.

The most famous Incelcore artist is NegativeXP and his most famous song was a meme back in 2019, "Scott Pilgrim vs the World Ruined an Entire Generation of Women."

Ignore @brootaltrucel s description of it as he only discovered the genre when I made this post.

and @go2sleep @bruhwtf

It's a genre of music, basically amateur punk rock, most popular on Soundcloud. Themes revolve around wanting to kill people, upset at being ugly/autistic/NEET/depressed/hating women/etc. which is where it gets its name.

The most famous Incelcore artist is NegativeXP and his most famous song was a meme back in 2019, "Scott Pilgrim vs the World Ruined an Entire Generation of Women."

Ignore @brootaltrucel s description of it as he only discovered the genre when I made this post.
yeah that's what i said :feelshehe:

I am trying for late 40's foid wish me good luck

1. Why are you on reddit?
2. Why do you care about defending your attraction to teenagers? You'll never get to have sex with any woman no matter the age.

1. Why are you on reddit?
2. Why do you care about defending your attraction to teenagers? You'll never get to have sex with any woman no matter the age.
The first question I've already answered itt and your second question I'm just venting frustration to elicit conversation which is what these threads are made for.

fell when all of the based subreddits like r/beatingwomen, r/fatpeoplehate, r/creepshots, r/jailbait etc etc got BANNED! all of the culture was LOST since the normies flooded in
I miss r/creepshots alot. now i just get candids from insta and tele

Where I live --- Brazil --- the age of consent is 14.

However feminist laws fuck ugly men who come close to foids at any age.

That said, very few foids aged 15 have a body count lower than 100.

Virtually all non-elite foids are single moms by age 18, just so they can sign up for welfare.

Don't bring up shit rappers and loser retarddit subs man you're just giving them attention.