Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Retarded white couple killed by niggers in haiti

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★

GOP lawmaker’s daughter, son-in-law killed in brutal gang attack in Haiti​

Three people, including two Americans, are dead after a gang attacked a missionary group’s compound in Haiti​

440404849_955753559333370_528090024959243888_n.jpg

Natalie Lloyd (left) and David Lloyd III (right) were killed in a gang attack in Haiti on Thursday evening, their missionary organization announced (Natalie Lloyd/Facebook)

A Missouri state lawmaker’s daughter and son-in-law were killed by Haitian gang members who ambushed their missionary group’s compound on Thursday evening.

“My heart is broken in a thousand pieces,” Natalie Lloyd’s father, Missouri state Representative Ben Baker, said. “I’ve never felt this kind of pain.”

David Lloyd III’s father said that gang members arrived at the Missions in Haiti compound in trucks, stealing cars and beating up his son inside the home. After they left, another gang arrived—and the situation turned deadly.

328317074_532718632260494_9058182664132811053_n.jpg

Natalie Lloyd (left) and David Lloyd III (right) were killed in a gang attack in Haiti on Thursday evening (Natalie Lloyd/Facebook)​

“And then all of a sudden another group pulls up and that’s where things got foggy,” David Lloyd Jr. told The New York Times. “I was talking to him when that next group pulled up. And he was telling me that he got hit in the head by a pistol. He’s like, ‘I’ve got to go now. There’s a bunch of them here again.’”​

At least they weren't racist.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes- glad it was a conservacucks daughter also.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes- glad it was a conservacucks daughter also.
Those christcuck retards seriously thought they could convert all the criminals, cannibals, rapists and murderers over to christ.

Those christcuck retards seriously thought they could convert all the criminals, cannibals, rapists and murderers over to christ.
Probably would have imported some niglets.

fucking idiots man why would you even go to that dump of a country in the first place

fucking idiots man why would you even go to that dump of a country in the first place
These wannabe white saviour faggots think they'll educate shitskins and convert them to their way of life... only for them to end up dead.

based nigs killing white normies (that probably use reddit)

Why do retards pick the worst places to virtue signal about being missionaries? These people want food and money and shit, not the bible you idiots.

I guess the Missouri state lawmaker is now in a state of misery...
@Emba

I guess the Missouri state lawmaker is now in a state of misery...
@Emba
Misery loves company

(They are offering tax breaks to any co that dares to build in black neighborhoods)
They likely took turns raping the foid too
Volcel if you don't
Why do retards pick the worst places to virtue signal about being missionaries? These people want food and money and shit, not the bible you idiots.
They feel a certain sense of heightened superiority that blinds them to danger and reality... They are literally gullible suckers.

The Bible is full if bad advice for whites

If they're getting shot, that's as far as mercy goes. Those guys literally stab with screwdrivers/boxcutters, or chop you up alive, to just eat you

To be fair they had a pretty big Haiti Barbeque.

White christcucks learn their lesson too late. For the best honestly, they probably would have adopted 5 niggers and brought them back to the US

Why weren't they in a black ghetto in Missouri picking up trash, passing out condoms, giving out food, and cutting the overgrown lawns of the black locals?

Why weren't they in a black ghetto in Missouri picking up trash, passing out condoms, giving out food, and cutting the overgrown lawns of the black locals?
Because white Liberals are racist they are extremely racist compared to conservatives conservatives try to teach the blacks white values and responsibilities and to encourage them to get married and stay married and take care of their kids and not make stupid choices like join gangs and kill people liberals on the other hand only want to inflame the blacks with anti-white hatred so they will attack whites and depend on them for giving welfare so they will always have a voter basis

White christcucks learn their lesson too late. For the best honestly, they probably would have adopted 5 niggers and brought them back to the US
I care about the white race to an extent but I stopped myself sometimes and realize my race is filled with a bunch of mentally fucked up people and they are mostly a bunch of fucking pussies that buy into any left-wing ideology that is thrown at them they always try to prove themselves by going out of their way to show how good they are I really don't like that on top of the fact that they hate people like me this is pretty much why the white race has abandoned me they didn't care about my Prosperity only cared about the issues of people they thought would make them look good in the eyes of other white liberals if they care about this particular group

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back