Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Retarded normie in pickup truck calls in bomb threat in D.C., demanding to speak to Biden

Low IQ trumptard. Over for him

This kind of shit happens all the time in DC.

Reddit was freaking out about this yesterday. Suddenly when it's a conservative white male that demonstrates opposition to politicians they become complete bootlickers. Either that or a lot of fed shills are mixed in because feds are fiercely protective of the status quo
@Lebensmüder @BummerDrummer

Reddit was freaking out about this yesterday. Suddenly when it's a conservative white male that demonstrates opposition to politicians they become complete bootlickers. Either that or a lot of fed shills are mixed in because feds are fiercely protective of the status quo
@Lebensmüder @BummerDrummer
Where you been hiding buddy :feelswhere:

I took a break from this place because I was sick of seeing the constant double standards and news of social media bans.
Double standards on here ?

What social media bans ?

Double standards on here ?
Just the constant threads about how women have life on easy mode while low SMV nonchad males are disadvantaged and have to struggle just to stay in the same place and not fall behind. When you already know this it becomes exhausting and demoralizing reading it again and again.
What social media bans ?
The reddit and ruqqus bans of incel groups (including the relatively inactive IncelHQ guild)

Just the constant threads about how women have life on easy mode while low SMV nonchad males are disadvantaged and have to struggle just to stay in the same place and not fall behind. When you already know this it becomes exhausting and demoralizing reading it again and again.

The reddit and ruqqus bans of incel groups (including the relatively inactive IncelHQ guild)
I see

So you weren't lurking this entire time :feelswhere:

Interesting :feelsEhh:

When are you going to change your timeonline :feelsjuice:
I didn't request a ban while I was not posting so my time online didn't change.
I don't think there's a way to change your time online unless you request a ban and don't log in for months.

I didn't request a ban while I was not posting so my time online didn't change.
I don't think there's a way to change your time online unless you request a ban and don't log in for months.
Make your time visible nigga :feelsjuice:

Make your time visible nigga :feelsjuice:
It's not showing up for you? Idk how to make the time online stat visible. I thought it was visible by default and I don't see an option where I can change whether it's visible or not.

It's not showing up for you? Idk how to make the time online stat visible. I thought it was visible by default and I don't see an option where I can change whether it's visible or not.
We're gonna need the mods involved :feelswhere:

He, much like the Whitmer kidnapping case, is a confirmed fed. This guy just like the people that feigned the “kidnapping plot” of Gretchen whitmer were federal agents.

Just another false flag event

They need to distract people with "white conservative domestic terrorist" after the utter fuckup in Afghanistan

Just another false flag event

They need to distract people with "white conservative domestic terrorist" after the utter fuckup in Afghanistan
why would they need to false flag considering how many deranged retards there are in american conservatism

why would they need to false flag
Because of the massive fuckup in Afghanistan, they need to pivot to another "enemy" which will be "the war on domestic terrorists"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back