Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Retarded IT user says chewing isnt needed for good facial development

• Thread starter dedicatedBlackpille
  • Start date
GrAYyAaYynigger i can assure u not even 1 user gona read all that shit.

I can safely say DNR from everybody

Dont just downvote that faggot and speak my facts

gas-kvas-com-p-flag-dnr-na-prozrachnom-fone-12.jpg

tfw you get IQ mogged by an ITfag

There's some data showing that modern diets indeed do cause problems and that's why a lot of people end up with wisdom tooth removal because of the lack of jaw development and space. Ofc don't expect these mouthbreathing inceltear retards to know these things though

tfw you get IQ mogged by an ITfag
Fuck you mean chewing tough food with good chewing habits does keep the maxilla from developing downwards making you a recessed faggot check my 2 posts as proof nigger

There's some data showing that modern diets indeed do cause problems and that's why a lot of people end up with wisdom tooth removal because of the lack of jaw development and space. Ofc don't expect these mouthbreathing inceltear retards to know these things though
Its really just common sense tbh. Which humans ate grains like a fucking bird back in ancient times? SLAVES, yep the slaves ate grains while the Elites ate meat and drank blood

This mf doesn’t even know English properly so he probably misunderstood @DarkStar ’s thread. He deserves to be refuted

Its really just common sense tbh. Which humans ate grains like a fucking bird back in ancient times? SLAVES, yep the slaves ate grains while the Elites ate meat and drank blood
Yea this stupid IT faggot is fucking retarded and thinks hes smart or some shit

Nigga quoted healthline :lul:

This mf doesn’t even know English properly so he probably misunderstood @DarkStar ’s thread. He deserves to be refuted
Idk but i just read a part of that IT faggots post

Ain't no way some tranny wrote all that to "deboonk" dark star down :lul:

He doesn’t know that most scientific articles and studies can be frauded and bribed for by companies. And also it’s based on small sample sizes to make very broad conclusions. Using 1 small sample size study to prove your point is retarded.
I think that’s what he’s doing.

This nigga just reads frauded pub med studies to draw conclusions and deboonks dark star’s thread.
And he thinks he’s smart :lul:

Thank you for your service

Fuck does dnr mean @ItsovERfucks

Xe/Xey spent more time writing that "refutation" than I have for any post I made on this site. Talk about rent-free.

Such as what I cited in that thread I made........

Can you cite any more stuff you have read though?
Not even worth a second of my time.
Xe/Xey spent more time writing that "refutation" than I have for any post I made on this site. Talk about rent-free.
The fact they even made that thread proves that I'm right tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back