Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Retarded foid said "ew" when I said I would make a better bf than her current one

• Thread starter NaturalSelector69
  • Start date
NaturalSelector69

NaturalSelector69

Recruit
★★
So, for context I'm friends with this girl who's pretty attractive. Nice body, cute face, not fat or anything, but I always get the impression that she has a slight disdain for me for whatever reason. She's dating a Mexican dude and he traded nudes with some girl and told her about it, to which she reasonably got mad and has considered breaking up with him, but still says she "loves him".

I told her that he's not trustworthy and she should date someone like me after such an event considering that he's bound to do it again. She then responded with "ew, no" despite the fact that I'm a great guy. I'm not unattractive, unclean, irresponsible, stupid, short, or mean to people. I quite literally think I'm better than most guys. I'm going to call her out on this soon and I do hope she perhaps opens her mind a little bit and gives more guys like me a chance.

If she doesn't listen then it just utterly confirms that she's a cock carousel that's completely unworthy of a guy like me, and deserves to rot in a life as a gutterwhore. But I'm trying to be open-minded.

:feelsUgh: pls get banned grAY

go back to reddit, GrAY

Brutal, but this part blows my mind. How tf can one tolerate having a female friend?
the OP is probably an ugly foid from reddit

this whole post is a caricature of how incel 'niceguys' supposedly behave

Mod please ban this cringy beta orbiting oofy doofy, he's just humiliating himself atp

Total grey death

Brutal, but this part blows my mind. How tf can one tolerate having a female friend?
She's pretty nice and understanding but for whatever reason she's extremely standoffish when it comes to us dating

True. I literally stopped reading after the first sentence because I truly cannot comprehend how you could have a female friend

"My queen!! How dare he treat you like that!! You should date a nice guy like me!!!1!! :soy:"
"Ew no you're disgusting soydit subhumanoid :foidSoy:"
"Wait what?!?!?!?! :feels:"

stop being friends with females

"My queen!! How dare he treat you like that!! You should date a nice guy like me!!!1!! :soy:"
"Ew no you're disgusting soydit subhumanoid :foidSoy:"
"Wait what?!?!?!?! :feels:"
i talk like this and say this

She won't give you a chance you cuck. Come on dude, this is pathetic

She's pretty nice and understanding but for whatever reason she's extremely standoffish when it comes to us dating
No shit. If this post isn't a larp, she is just another typical chad only whore who doesn't want her looksmatch. That's how most modern women are, and why they are so bad

You dont gain anything out of this "friendship" she is a foid, you are a cuck. I would tell her fuck me or im done talking to u

Dnr ban this GrAY

True. I literally stopped reading after the first sentence because I truly cannot comprehend how you could have a female friend
I used to be friends with girls in highschool just because I wanted to fuck them. They were terrible friends and had no personality other then wanting to fuck Chad it's absolutely brutal

yea jfl

I stopped reading after start of the second para, too obvious a larp

but I checked the last para now, and that pretty much confirms it's a redditor LARP

very obvious to tell a genuine incel from a redditor's imaginary version of what an incel looks like

edit: 'what' not 'qhat' jfl. over for kumquatcels

Last edited:
I used to be friends with girls in highschool just because I wanted to fuck them. They were terrible friends and had no personality other then wanting to fuck Chad it's absolutely brutal
Yep. They are useless as friends

yea jfl

I stopped reading after start of the second para, too obvious a larp

but I checked the last para now, and that pretty much confirms it's a redditor LARP

very obvious to tell a genuine incel from a redditor's imaginary version of what an incel looks like

edit: 'what' not 'qhat' jfl. over for kumquatcels
For real. Often times they do their best to act like an incel and end up overdoing it

For real. Often times they do their best to act like an incel and end up overdoing it
pretty much, they just act out a shitty caricature

although imo 'overdoing' it mighy not be the right word, they aren't too incel, they just don't understand or resemble actual incels. resditors are braindead and incapable of understanding other people, so the 'incels' they make up are just a misrepresentation of incels to suit their simplistic, ignorant minds

pretty much, they just act out a shitty caricature

although imo 'overdoing' it mighy not be the right word, they aren't too incel, they just don't understand or resemble actual incels. resditors are braindead and incapable of understanding other people, so the 'incels' they make up are just a misrepresentation of incels to suit their simplistic, ignorant minds
Yep. Not always overdone, just done the wrong way in terms of how they think we are