Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Retarded foid neighbor called the cops on me for leaving dog outside.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Stupid fucking sub-human foid next door couldn't mind her own goddamn business and went and called the cops on my place for leaving my dog in the backyard when I stepped out the house for a moment. Came back to see a citation warning on my door knob. The brain-dead karen even lacked the common decency to knock on my door first or at least leave me a letter before she went and called the FUCKING police, putting the custody of my dog in jeopardy. If she had mistakenly left her dog outside then I (out of respect and and acknowledgment of the fact that I don't have enough information to judge how competent of a pet owner she is) wouldn't have called the cops as my first instinct but rather I would've told her about it first. I don't tend to care what people say to me or believe about me, but I cannot tolerate people thinking that I neglect my pet. Now, in all honesty and fairness, I was in a rush this morning so I popped out the door forgetting that the dog was still in the backyard but I wasn't gone for long. For the 3+ years I've owned that dog I've NEVER EVER made a mistake like this and it's not fair for me to be at risk of losing my dog just because of some minor slip-up.

Anyways, fuck that FOID, fuck her ancestors, fuck her descendants and fuck all of her future endeavors. May she never succeed in this life.

Stupid fucking sub-human foid next door couldn't mind her own goddamn business and went and called the cops on my place for leaving my dog in the backyard when I stepped out the house for a moment. Came back to see a citation warning on my door knob. The brain-dead karen even lacked the common decency to knock on my door first or at least leave me a letter before she went and called the FUCKING police, putting the custody of my dog in jeopardy. If she had mistakenly left her dog outside then I (out of respect and and acknowledgment of the fact that I don't have enough information to judge how competent of a pet owner she is) wouldn't have called the cops as my first instinct but rather I would've told her about it first. I don't tend to care what people say to me or believe about me, but I cannot tolerate people thinking that I neglect my pet. Now, in all honesty and fairness, I was in a rush this morning so I popped out the door forgetting that the dog was still in the backyard but I wasn't gone for long. For the 3+ years I've owned that dog I've NEVER EVER made a mistake like this and it's not fair for me to be at risk of losing my dog just because of some minor slip-up.

Anyways, fuck that FOID, fuck her ancestors, fuck her descendants and fuck all of her future endeavors. May she never succeed in this life.
Buy an AK and shoot the air to scare her off

that toilet was so angry that you own the doggo and she won't ever be able to fuck him so she decided that if she can't have the dog then you're not having it also

stupid dog lovers bet she is white too :foidSoy:

If you were Chad, she wouldn't have done it. Toilets hate us just for crossing their view. It's like they can't control it.

Sic your dog on her next time

Get your disgusting shitbeast on a leash you idiot

No one should see and feel threatened

You should kill your dog

fuck that FOID, fuck her ancestors, fuck her descendants and fuck all of her future endeavors. May she never succeed in this life.
Every foid

get another 55 dogs just to piss her off.

This reminds me of a clip from that foid bait Jack reacher show (havent watched i just saw youtube clips) where he breaks the law simping for some mutt

View: https://youtu.be/bf9dVGK0d2I

Lucky the fool didnt shoot him the second he layed hands on his doggo

Foids gonna foid