Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Retarded foid is walking contradiction

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Why would she watch Steven universe (a show about loving everything and everyone no matter how they look) while making fun of a genetically unlucky fellow ITS FUCKING INSANE :shock::shock::shock::shock: I MUST DEATROY HER. SHE IS INCORRECTION PERSONAFIED MUST DESTROY HER MUST ELIMATE FOR INCELDIA NO MORE CONTRADICTIONS. NO MORE LITTLE DEVILS IN SKIRTS.

View: https://youtu.be/EPxRIQXD224

Last edited:
She is right though - kids have the most unfiltered reactions. They're the epitome of the blackpill. She also has another good point - she's a foid so she has the mentality of a kid, thus we should imagine how kids feel in order to understand how she feels.

I don't care about Steven Universe but she sure is a hypocrite for watching it and yet being superficial. Then again, almost everyone (especially foids) are hypocrites if they say they like Steven Universe because almost all people are superficial.

If she was born as a man with those genetics children would run too.

If she had a dick instead she'd be posting here :feelskek:

She is right though - kids have the most unfiltered reactions. They're the epitome of the blackpill. She also has another good point - she's a foid so she has the mentality of a kid, thus we should imagine how kids feel in order to understand how she feels.

I don't care about Steven Universe but she sure is a hypocrite for watching it and yet being superficial. Then again, almost everyone (especially foids) are hypocrites if they say they like Steven Universe because almost all people are superficial.
Don't care. I am not superficial as I know what's inside the basement of my mentor st hamaudis house. It's the giga:blackpill:

Gotta listen to more shoukei to shikabane no blackpill some more :shock::feelshaha:

I got her videos in recommended for some reason. She would be a truecel if she was a guy, jfl she talking about looks.

She needs a spankings

Come to Earth and cause a riot already. Inceldia awaits.

Dyke. Not a single second