Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL retarded foid buys a new phone and selects 128GB OF STORAGE

nigga what do you need storage on your phone for

lol, for anyone who is not a datahoarder 128gb is enough especially if you have a PC with HDD.

Some Oofy Doofy boyfrined or a betabuxer husband bought her this.

nigga what do you need storage on your phone for
For these narcissistic foids to keep taking countless selfies of themselves for their shitty instagrams

what do u not need storage for
Screenshot 20240201 2305172

do you download movies on ur phone or something

nigga wtf :lul: do u not save videos and pictures
of what? even if you saved every meme you liked + had auto save on whatsapp and were spammed by videos youd still struggle to fill 100gb up. You basically have to take videos and pictures in high resolution daily for it to ever happen

of what? even if you saved every meme you liked + had auto save on whatsapp and were spammed by videos youd still struggle to fill 100gb up. You basically have to take videos and pictures in high resolution daily for it to ever happen
retarded foid said "the most important part for me testing the camera quality" NIGGA HAS 128GB WHAT VIDEOS IS SHE GONNA TAKE :lul:

View: https://youtu.be/WyxBYBzvk4s?t=274

ong, I download many raw ultra HQ binaural beat files and me mes to have used 100gb out of 256 on my poco x3 pro so since 2022. Planning to keep for at least 5 years.

Idk I ran out of space on older iPhones but I have 256gb now and I don’t see a need for more space. I have a computer and that is where everything is stored.

I am not a social media whore so I don’t take tons of pictures or videos. Or save videos from the internet on my phone, music is streamed with a local cache that does not take up much space.

Why were you watching this tho?

I have an Amazon base 32GB tablet with every DS rom stored on there and room to spare.

I guess girls need to take 123412342341324234123434 selfies.

And I could get a $10 card for more storage, I assume Apple charges out the ass for that.

need 128 gigs for all my breckie hill tiktoks that i save to my icloud storage

I have an Amazon base 32GB tablet with every DS rom stored on there and room to spare.

I guess girls need to take 123412342341324234123434 selfies.

And I could get a $10 card for more storage, I assume Apple charges out the ass for that.
Apple rapes your pocket for space and they solder everything so you can’t even self upgrade unless you already do electronics repair and got the skills and equipment.

can we ban this low IQ retard? no actual incel would care about this shit and no actual incels needs any more than 128gb of storage on his phone

I'm happy with my oppo phone fuck western tech companies

can we ban this low IQ retard? no actual incel would care about this shit and no actual incels needs any more than 128gb of storage on his phone
creepshots u faggot

>inb4 necropost
she is pissed off because she needs a terabyte of storage to take pictures of herself with and pick the best picture out of 5000 pictures to show on soycial media, but she won't delete them all because all foids are turbo-narcissists

She must be very wealthy.i guess

Gotta show herself off with a new goyphone every year. I have my midrange scamsung for 4.5 years and it's still doing good

lol my phone has 32gb and i only use half of it

have nothing to take pictures or videos of tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back