Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Retarded edgefags have killed this forum

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Continually recycling edgy /pol/itically incorrect and retarded shit from 4chan over and over to the point where 16 year old newcomers and edgefag refugees take it as serious and the culture and pollute the forum

retards

Last edited:
Edgy signature bro

like who?
lgbt hate posters, hitler posters, stormfront posters, extreme posters. Do their best to prove cunttears and mainstream media right
@BlkPillPres is an example

lgbt hate posters, hitler posters, stormfront posters, extreme posters. Do their best to prove cunttears and mainstream media right
it's ok to be white my nigguh :feelslala:

Another one of these threads huh

Lgbt?they promote feminism and blue pilled gay copes

Hittler posters. Whitecels like to cope with the third riech. Who can blame them?

Stormfrontcels?since when were incels supposed to follow a certain political correct ideology? I'm not defending them. Racist. Globalist. Believe whatever you want. Idfc. But don't act like we're all in the same boat and your ways work for everyone without exception.

Most incels live life on extreme difficulties so no wonder they'll have extreme views.

Since when do we care about the (((media)))?.

Wut? That guy's the literal opposite of a pol tard. He's a fuckin fag who wants the world to become one big Liberal utopia for chayrones (mutts). He's only extreme when it comes to treating women as nothing but objects. But don't almost all cels have similar views? That are also yet to be debunked since almost all our views on women are based on science and logical observations?.

I don't understand this thread Tbh

Lgbt?they promote feminism and blue pilled gay copes
yeah, every single one of them is the same!!!
069   Copy

Stormfrontcels?since when were incels supposed to follow a certain political correct ideology? I'm not defending them. Racist. Globalist. Believe whatever you want. Idfc. But don't act like we're all in the same boat and your ways work for everyone without exception.
yeah bro hating people based on race should just be accepted when like half of this forum is ethnic
069   Copy

Most incels live life on extreme difficulties so no wonder they'll have extreme views.
when you act retarded on purpose you undermine the community. You can't literally believe the shit the extreme shit said. It's just not possible while still being a functional human being. But people here do it to be edgy.

We just need to ban everyone under 20, it would significantly increase this forums quality

I don't think it's much of a stretch if someone who believes in revoking foid human rights also believes in some racist ideology or hates gays or any of that stuff. It's just that this forum is not the place for such discussions, but I'm sure we have here many true believers in pretty much anything.
We just need to ban everyone under 20, it would significantly increase this forums quality
Maybe they can be cordoned off in their own subforum. It's tiresome how dumb and ignorant a lot of teenagers are.

how is white nationalism "edgy"

yeah, every single one of them is the same!!! View attachment 140322

yeah bro hating people based on race should just be accepted when like half of this forum is ethnicView attachment 140323

when you act retarded on purpose you undermine the community. You can't literally believe the shit the extreme shit said. It's just not possible while still being a functional human being. But people here do it to be edgy.
Didn't say any of that. You're projecting words into my mouth.

So what if they're not all the same? The majority is anti incels. And the minority doesn't even associate with us. They're not our allies.

And so what if half this forum is ethnic? I'm berber myself and I don't think I have anything in common with any non berbercel here other than being a Virgin and a social outcast. The truth is most of the folks here are not joking when they say something like "I'll betray everyone in this forum for a chance to ascend". And why shouldn't they? Incel means nothing more than involuntary celibate. I don't hold the political beliefs as you or the same values for that matter.

If you still believe in morality after browsing this site. Or simply observing the reality of our situation. Then that's your problem. Not mine.

What kind of stuff are you talking about?

@Indari :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
STFU lil boi. u dont know shit about the blackpill beginning. i bet u never even knew what puahate was before elliot became a martyr. i bet you only saw sluthate and lookism :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
the blackpill was founded by OGs from puahate. they the ones who laid out the scientific research on lookism. lmao if you ever thought the blackpill was anything but gritty and soul crushin. if you want a censored space head to reddit. this is a place for men only

Ikr!!! what cancer :feelstrash:

It's okay, bro. Sadly, many Reichcopers worship blue eyed femrodents.

I don’t what’s wrong with “edge posters” this is a incel forum and if you are not fine with pol ideas then get out
>incel forum
>incel = pol??
>literally feeding into it/mainstream media narrative
t. it false flag

jfl at reichcope, imagine defending a race that give 0 shits about you

1. lgbtyrughigdgsyififgsdifg+++ deserves to be hated they are tranny degenerate pedophiles, 2.it doesn't matter whether you are a nazi or not the mainstream media and reddit do not care Trump practically sucks nigger cock and they act like he is the next David Duke or something, 3.you are just salty because not everyone is as passive and weak as you

1. lgbtyrughigdgsyififgsdifg+++ deserves to be hated they are tranny degenerate pedophiles, 2.it doesn't matter whether you are a nazi or not the mainstream media and reddit do not care Trump practically sucks nigger cock and they act like he is the next David Duke or something, 3.you are just salty because not everyone is as passive and weak as you
any1 else h8 teh joos xd?
i suprot dictators lamo!! means im strong and alpha!

only posts are showing off how edgy you are. how much is brazillian sigma paying you to post here?

I think someone is mad
:feelslala:

Jews are fucking disgusting you cuck its not me being 'edgy'' Jews have been hated throughout history for good reason they are like a corrosive acid, rotting away at the foundations of society, basic human decency has been killed off by those filthy Israelite's

i support dictators because democracy is a Jewish sickness designed to destabilize and corrupt society dictators are a stabilizing force that bring order and societal progress

Brazilians dont have money because they spend it all on crack like the rest of their filthy dark skinned race
are you even incel or did you just come here because no one else likes you enough to let you post on their platform?

Idiotic bluepilled cope.

Ignored.

Continually recycling edgy /pol/itically incorrect and retarded shit from 4chan over and over to the point where 16 year old newcomers and edgefag refugees take it as serious and the culture and pollute the forum
retards
are you even incel or did you just come here because no one else likes you enough to let you post on their platform?
Most of them are not incels, they are just edgy teenagers who want to larp as big scary incels about which they heard on reddit. Compere the amounts of edglords from a year ago to now, the difference is striking. There is a huge difference in being mad and angry of the current state of society and just spewing random /pol/ tier shit and being edgy just to be edgy, most of them fall in the second category.

Haruhi1

OP would be happier at a black lives matter forum. He got uber angry and belligerent with me just because I said police "racism" against blacks was overblown, any fact or argument I brought up was brushed aside with "retard" and posting his gay genius meme. Then he must have put me on ignore. So OP has his own agenda outside of the incel context.
>having opinon
>agenda

yes im an incel and you are a fucking little soy cuck bitch "ohh my tranny lover will be angered by all this edgy posting better screech at them because i clearly am such a righteous and intimidating force of nature and if they wont listen i can always cry to my tranny daddy about racism''

you are pathetic, a little normie pandering coward who is afraid of angering the mob of irritated freaks that pollute society because deep down you love being their bitch
iu

Most of them are not incels, they are just edgy teenagers who want to larp as big scary incels about which they heard on reddit. Compere the amounts of edglords from a year ago to now, the difference is striking. There is a huge difference in being mad and angry of the current state of society and just spewing random /pol/ tier shit and being edgy just to be edgy, most of them fall in the second category.

View attachment 140357
this forum actually used to be interesting in the beginning. Now it's overrun with these reverse virtue signaling children. It is over

[muh toxic inkwells]:feelstastyman:

If you aren't an accelerationist you're a volcel.

More like 18 tbh. Anyone under that age shouldn’t be here

No, it should be at least 20. At 18 youre either still in HS or youre about to start college so theres still a chance you will get laid if you make friends your freshman year

If youre 20 tho and still a virgin its over, nothing can save you

No, it should be at least 20. At 18 youre either still in HS or youre about to start college so theres still a chance you will get laid if you make friends your freshman year
what if you didn't make any freshmen year? Im 18 and i finished my first year of college

If youre 20 tho and still a virgin its over, nothing can save you
I was complaining about my life on the internet since 13. It is stupid people that is the problem

what if you didn't make any freshmen year? Im 18 and i finished my first year of college

Theres still a chance, until you turn 20 when being a virgin becomes creepy youre not a full fledged incel
I was complaining about my life on the internet since 13. It is stupid people that is the problem

You should try just leave your room theory, works for most teenagers who are basically volcel

See First Loss for a beautiful example of this theory at work, he went from being incel to rejecting a girl

See First Loss for a beautiful example of this theory at work, he went from being incel to rejecting a girl
lol he was never incel to begin with. He gave me normie vibes

Theres still a chance, until you turn 20 when being a virgin becomes creepy youre not a full fledged incel

You should try just leave your room theory, works for most teenagers who are basically volcel

kek srs? to be fair his life seems pretty fucked up

My ignore list is huge. I ignore most edgelord retards, most idiots with annoying avatars, and weebs. Much better to visit this place now.

I know right? This site is getting too extreme lately. I will probably just go to reddit, so i won't have to look at horrible things like racism and sexism that are on this site.

i should delete myself from this forum i guess

yeah, every single one of them is the same!!! View attachment 140322

yeah bro hating people based on race should just be accepted when like half of this forum is ethnicView attachment 140323

this forum is for involuntary celibate people, nothing more nothing less. while i agree that some people might retarded here, this forum is pretty inclusive so you cant complain really.