Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded boomer dad

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
I was eating and my dad felt like saying “you’re 17 you should be out there chasing pussy not being in your room all day” implying I am a chad or some shit. I said back “girls don’t like ugly friendless loser autists” he said that doesn’t matter and if I get muscular I’ll slay, yeah guess what, they don’t like retarded gymcels, muscle means nothing it only helps for attracting gay dudes, it’s all about face + height for foids, the biggest slayer I knew was borderline anorexic.

Fk stupid parents, it's not that they don't know how it all works

your dad sounds like a fucking idiot:feelskek:

I was eating and my dad felt like saying “you’re 17 you should be out there chasing pussy not being in your room all day” implying I am a chad or some shit. I said back “girls don’t like ugly friendless loser autists” he said that doesn’t matter and if I get muscular I’ll slay, yeah guess what, they don’t like retarded gymcels, muscle means nothing it only helps for attracting gay dudes, it’s all about face + height for foids, the biggest slayer I knew was borderline anorexic.
Did you even try gymmaxxxing? It does work for many. You can’t know if it’s truly over if you never even tried looksmaxxxing.

How old is your dad? Back in the day muscles counted for something.

I kinda hate boomers tbh. Like they got to have it so much better when they were our age and they call us snowflakes

You can gymmaxx and then become a masked stripper

Can’t be arsed to gain muscle that’s useless
No, it makes you more lean, your face more chiseled, and more masculine looking when at 10% bodyfat and not just bones.

No, it makes you more lean, your face more chiseled, and more masculine looking when at 10% bodyfat and not just bones.
If I’m ugly at 15% what makes you think I’ll be a masculine chad at 10%

If I’m ugly at 15% what makes you think I’ll be a masculine chad at 10%
Getting lean matters. Are you muscular or skinny fat/twink, cause your face will look way different.

I used to be twink growing up now I guess I’m normal weight
Have you ever been lean and seen what your face looks like then?

gymmaxxxing is a good cope btw, and if you are still teen, high T can help you

Times change, old man

people that think they know whats best for you

are the fucking worst

At least your dads cares about that. My dad only cares about grades jfl.