Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

retardbrain

M

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★
could be learning something like music instrument. or how to cook and bake nice food. nope i post here.

I would have more time to pursue other interests I have, but I'm a collegeslave & wageslave.

I would have more time to pursue other interests I have, but I'm a collegeslave & wageslave.
im once again sitting here laughing at this life of mine. idk how some do it idk

I've been rotting for so long I feel like I've fucked myself over when it comes to learning new things. The brainrotpill is real

im once again sitting here laughing at this life of mine. idk how some do it idk
Same here, I'm such a heavy procrastinator it's unreal.

I have a final rough draft due today, for literally the most important class I have every took, and I have so much shit I need to change for it.

The most important class I've basically ever taken, and this is how I am doing: I'm a fucking joke & failure, I wish I was just put-down as a baby .

I can barely even find a fucking place to start on it, that's how fucking badly I'm doing; I hate myself so much.

No matter what I have tried, I always end up procrastinating heavily: Why? Well, because it's mostly genetic, with a bit determined by how you were raised as a child, and ofc my parents nevER did anything to help me with my issues of procrastination, and then bitch at me for it constantly.

I'm seeing them this weekend, and I may try & drop a blackpill(alongside the JQ) on them if I can.

I'm a fucking joke & failure, I wish I was just put-down as a baby .

Well, because it's mostly genetic, with a bit determined by how you were raised as a child, and ofc my parents nevER did anything to help me
i actually should have died during birth. here i am. great life of shit.

Can't read a book, I forget what I read on the last page. Even learning bass I forget the notes.

i actually should have died during birth. here i am. great life of shit.
My parents had to use fucking modern medicine just for me to even exist, how selfish can people be? That's proof that my life should never have happened, and that I am just existing on "borrowed" time if that makes any sense.