Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Retardation test

It’s impossible. With the amount of holes you can’t do it

just don't be this guy

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ​

It doesn't say it has to be a straight line, but I'm still stumped. :dafuckfeels:

It’s impossible, there’s no way to do it with the amount of holes
If it is truly impossible, I'd figure it has more to do than just the number of holes. I'm sure the arrangement of the holes is equally as important.

Also, "through" is misspelled in that picture, and it's making me want to autistically REEE.

I dont think it is possible. There is always one door left

I get it. Autists will try to make their line as straight as possible when you can just make a freeform line that snakes across the whole puzzle. Maybe I’m NT after all :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

I get it. Autists will try to make their line as straight as possible when you can just make a freeform line that snakes across the whole puzzle. Maybe I’m NT after all :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
no, you dont get it

The only winning move is not to play.

There is no solution
This ted ed video explains why

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZwSo4vfw6c

But TLDR when you simplify this problem to a bunch of nodes you have 4 places with 7 connections
For this problems to be solvable there must only 2 nodes with an odd amount of connections.
This is because the place where you start you dont have reach it and the place you end your journey you dont need to leave

i'm dumb because i can't do it