Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Restuarants, Bars and Gyms

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Aren't you sad that you're missing out on restaurants, bars and gyms? I mean, with all of the restaurants, bars and gyms we all used to make use of as incels prior to Covid, we're sure in a tough bind now that we aren't getting the vaccine. Boy, I sure miss restaurants, bars and gyms. Whatever will I do.

RESTUARANTS, BARS AND GYMS

You will wear the mask
You will take the vaccine
You will eat the bugs
You will not have children
You will not own anything
You will be happy.

Meanwhile I'm just sitting here rotting in my underground bunker. eating cat food

so much. covid re-emerged itself again. everyone needs to get vaccines, wear masks, and not interact with each other so all of the restaurants, bars, and gyms can open again.

Also, my personal favorite is solo drivers with their windows up and wearing a mask. :feelsokman:

Never been inside a restaurant, bar, or gym.

I actually wish COVID was deadlier and easier to spread than it is, watching normies seethe over having to experience a lightweight approximation of my lifestyle has been a gratifying experience.

Especially in the first few months when people were taking it seriously and the foids were all suffering mental breakdowns because they had to go for a month or two without riding the cock carousel.

Aren't you sad that you're missing out on restaurants, bars and gyms? I mean, with all of the restaurants, bars and gyms we all used to make use of as incels prior to Covid, we're sure in a tough bind now that we aren't getting the vaccine. Boy, I sure miss restaurants, bars and gyms. Whatever will I do.

View attachment 479145

Why was that posted in r/london? Can you give me a link to the post?

I hope all the bar going chads and rosties die from the vaccine.

You will wear the mask
You will take the vaccine
You will eat the bugs
You will not have children
You will not own anything
You will be happy.

View attachment 479145
every person in the stock photo has AIDS

Restaurant Bars Gyms and the Libray are forbidden for incel, incel has to cook for himself or go to a shitty fastfoodjoint, he has to get equipement at home not to get mogged and if he wants to studdy he has has to stay at home too.

All these places constantly have a sexual undertone, even in the library you hear giggles, whispers, hugs, laughs and kisses:fuk:
not to mention all the minor teases foids do to attract chad and making you suicidal at the same time

like making weird noises or movements. Like sucking extra hard on a water bottle and smacking lips together loudly, having shit tons of perfurme on and almost wearing nothing

Last edited: