Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rest in piss alain delon

Runt171

Runt171

Wizard
★★
Alain delon died yesterday after living 88 years that were probably all filled with enjoyment

Ever since I saw all the psl faggots post about him years ago on .org Ive waited for this day to come
I randomly got a video in my reccomended by some psl faggot saying he had died which is weird because I don’t get these types of videos normally

View: https://youtu.be/cw08SG0R5rU?si=6TBw6uH0HZKCyuoc

Imagine being enough of a faggot to make a video about a chad dying because you celebrate his looks that much
The fucking state of psl faggots
65A0D88C 04A3 4BA7 93D7 5E2A002CA56E

Most of delons life he lived as a rich chad enjoying all the pleasures of life simply because he was lucky with the genes he was given in life
He felt genuine love genuine friendship all because of the halo of his looks and nothing more
He never had to go through any of the brutal experiences we did in life he probably couldn’t even imagine them because he was so caught up in his own life as a chad

He always had good looks so even before his fame when he was poor his life would have been enjoyable
Unsurprisingly He also didnt work hard to become famous
if I remember correctly A girl he was fucking was working in a film and she showed him to a director who hired him to be in his film just because he looked good

He didn’t even die in a bad way either he died peacefully in his home with his family around him
These mfs never lose
When I die Ill probably blow my own brains out after getting drunk alone in a dark room
but This mf got to die in one of the most ideal ways after living an ideal life
Imagine dying with your loving children and family there to comfort you

Another thing that annoys me with this guy Is that everyone loves him just because of the halo effect
Everyone says how he is such a good actor
and he was decent since Ive seen A couple of his films but nothing crazy like they make out they just think he is better because the halo effect makes them think that
They all act like he was a great person too but he seems like a narcissistic cunt which isn’t surprising given all the attention and good treatment he got from his looks
And he obviously knew it was from his looks too

View: https://youtu.be/-Lrkb7ng7LA?si=zkIE46U_1UnaQgUR

Smokin on dat delon pack

Fuck you alan dylan you will not be missed nigga

Last edited:
.Org is full of unfunny zoomerfags

white chad mogger died, the world (foids) weap

Dont know the guy but yeah fuck him for having an easy life due to his looks :feelsokman:

When Joker gets what Joker wants,
Chaos dances, reason haunts,
A grin stretched wide, a world askew,
Where madness reigns, and shadows brew.
A Chat-GPT generated, shining, slow burn, character-driven, glistening gemerald

Imagine caring about some chad dying whilst your life is shit. Actual cuck behavior.

He lived a Chad life and thanks the Lord for his looks. May he moggs in peace. :chad:

He most probably had enjoyed having five decades of free-fuck-sessions with Stacys in his time. Rest-in-piss Alain Delon.

Imagine caring about some chad dying whilst your life is shit. Actual cuck behavior.
Modern people are sick in the head. A man worshipping another one just cause of how he looks now that's something. Fucking ridiculous

PSL Faggots obviously. Especially because they're mourning him.
I was thinking the same thing these guys must genuinely be cucks to think like this

I could understand if they were mourning him because they enjoyed the films he was in but mourning him just because he looked good is crazy especially as a man

thats something you would expect a fucking foid to do

One mogger removed
Jokes on me cuz even his carcass mogs me

Alain delon died yesterday after living 88 years that were probably all filled with enjoyment

Ever since I saw all the psl faggots post about him years ago on .org Ive waited for this day to come
I randomly got a video in my reccomended by some psl faggot saying he had died which is weird because I don’t get these types of videos normally

View: https://youtu.be/cw08SG0R5rU?si=6TBw6uH0HZKCyuoc

Imagine being enough of a faggot to make a video about a chad dying because you celebrate his looks that much
The fucking state of psl faggots
View attachment 1229274
Most of delons life he lived as a rich chad enjoying all the pleasures of life simply because he was lucky with the genes he was given in life
He felt genuine love genuine friendship all because of the halo of his looks and nothing more
He never had to go through any of the brutal experiences we did in life he probably couldn’t even imagine them because he was so caught up in his own life as a chad

He always had good looks so even before his fame when he was poor his life would have been enjoyable
Unsurprisingly He also didnt work hard to become famous
if I remember correctly A girl he was fucking was working in a film and she showed him to a director who hired him to be in his film just because he looked good

He didn’t even die in a bad way either he died peacefully in his home with his family around him
These mfs never lose
When I die Ill probably blow my own brains out after getting drunk alone in a dark room
but This mf got to die in one of the most ideal ways after living an ideal life
Imagine dying with your loving children and family there to comfort you

Another thing that annoys me with this guy Is that everyone loves him just because of the halo effect
Everyone says how he is such a good actor
and he was decent since Ive seen A couple of his films but nothing crazy like they make out they just think he is better because the halo effect makes them think that
They all act like he was a great person too but he seems like a narcissistic cunt which isn’t surprising given all the attention and good treatment he got from his looks
And he obviously knew it was from his looks too

View: https://youtu.be/-Lrkb7ng7LA?si=zkIE46U_1UnaQgUR

Smokin on dat delon pack

Fuck you alan dylan you will not be missed nigga

Dnr

All that energy wasted just to seethe on a chad that lived his best life whole you're on an incel forum.

Dnr

All that energy wasted just to seethe on a chad that lived his best life whole you're on an incel forum.
High IQ user

"Oh, but i lack the things that you have, so because of this instead of me trying to be better and improve the things i am able to, instead i will envy and express my hatred towards you." :soy::soy::soy: - .is logic

With such mindset, those people quite unironically deserve to rot here and remain incels all their life.

I am Aspergercel and i know that even plasticsurgerymaxxing won't save me or make my life better because i could never relate with the normie NT majority or asimilate in the NT world, but it's damn better rotting alone as a chad looking autist who bettered himself instead of being the looser incel.

A plastic surgery would be good for the sake of my own mental health.

the amount of chad workship in red/blackpill communities is insane
remember chad is equally responsible for ruining foids as foids are themselves

save that energy during the lynching times for chad :feelsdevil: (in gta 6)

I don’t know movies, but Le Samouraï is one of my favorites. Kinda gangster, action, suspense … but what I like about it is the main character played by Alain Delon says almost nothing, ever. Indeed there is almost no dialogue at all in the movie. I like that idea of quiet action movies..or quiet movies .. so much need not be said

High IQ user

"Oh, but i lack the things that you have, so because of this instead of me trying to be better and improve the things i am able to, instead i will envy and express my hatred towards you." :soy::soy::soy: - .is logic

With such mindset, those people quite unironically deserve to rot here and remain incels all their life.

I am Aspergercel and i know that even plasticsurgerymaxxing won't save me or make my life better because i could never relate with the normie NT majority or asimilate in the NT world, but it's damn better rotting alone as a chad looking autist who bettered himself instead of being the looser incel.

A plastic surgery would be good for the sake of my own mental health.
Bro there's no use on hating chads cause chads at the end of the day are men.

Your problem is woman not chad

Meh.

He was alright for a Chad but the young versions of DiCaprio, Cruise, Pitt, Depp, Brando, Redford, Clooney, Cavill brutally mog the shit out of him.

Hell young Denzel Washington mogs him too lmao.

Alain Delon was a great actor and have based opinions about society. Rest in peace

Hating someone because he have good genes is retarded tbh.

Alain Delon was a great actor and have based opinions about society. Rest in peace

Hating someone because he have good genes is retarded tbh.
I hated him because he was an asshole with good genes who obviously succeeded because of his genes he had barely any talent but Because everyone was overwhelmed by the halo effect he succeeded in life

Your acting like it takes alot of effort to type out a short post on .is
Point was not that point is that death is very normal and it's comes for all of us

and hating chads is useless as they already lived their best life .

Chads are remembered when they die meanwhile you just wasted your time on creating a shitty post and no one will remember you while you die

Just get better and improve bro-Crystal meth

Point was not that point is that death is very normal and it's comes for all of us

and hating chads is useless as they already lived their best life .

Chads are remembered when they die meanwhile you just wasted your time on creating a shitty post and no one will remember you while you die
What does that have to do with anything obviously no one is going to remember me im a fucking incel you say this shit like I dont know this already :feelskek:
I didnt really waste my time since I would have done nothing with it anyway
All my time Is wasted already since I have shit genes

I dont get what your even trying to say honestly

“point was not that point is that death is very normal and its comes for all of us “

Yeah no shit but the point of the post wasnt about death in general it was about delons death and I posted it because I thought other users would want to know about the death of a famous chad who succeeded only because of his genes

It also shows the difference between the death of the chad and the death of an incel
Death might be normal but we dont all get so lucky in the way we die
He died with his loving family surrounding him while most us will probably die to suicide

Why does it matter if its useless to hate chads
Should I just suppress my jealousy and annoyance that they got lucky in life??

What would be the point of that

What does that have to do with anything obviously no one is going to remember me im a fucking incel you say this shit like I dont know this already :feelskek:
I didnt really waste my time since I would have done nothing with it anyway
All my time Is wasted already since I have shit genes

I dont get what your even trying to say honestly

“point was not that point is that death is very normal and its comes for all of us “

Yeah no shit but the point of the post wasnt about death in general it was about delons death and I posted it because I thought other users would want to know about the death of a famous chad who succeeded only because of his genes

It also shows the difference between the death of the chad and the death of an incel
Death might be normal but we dont all get so lucky in the way we die
He died with his loving family surrounding him while most us will probably die to suicide

Why does it matter if its useless to hate chads
Should I just suppress my jealousy and annoyance that they got lucky in life??

What would be the point of that
Bro you have to much time to rant.

Keep writing essays

Bro there's no use on hating chads cause chads at the end of the day are men.

Your problem is woman not chad
You are wrong here on so many levels assuming that my problem is the women. My problem is the normies, the NT's and the cucked animalistic society i am forced to live in.

You are wrong here on so many levels assuming that my problem is the women. My problem is the normies, the NT's and the cucked animalistic society i am forced to live in.
Bro then your problem isn't normies Or woman it's your lack of Neurotypicality

Just get better and improve bro-Crystal meth
I didn't meant to to say that in a way like the redpill cucks tell you if you go to the gym, dress better, get a haircut, groom and etc etc your life is going to magically be fixed and you'll start getting the hoes, but more like what are you actually benefiting from you writing all of this cucked mess?

I didn't meant to to say that in a way like the redpill cucks tell you if you go to the gym, dress better, get a haircut, groom and etc etc your life is going to magically be fixed and you'll start getting the hoes, but more like what are you actually benefiting from you writing all of this cucked mess?
What did I lose from it ??
And don’t say my time because I wasnt doing anything with it anyway

Why do I have to gain something out of it I just felt like making a post about it and thought that people here Would Be interested