Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Responding to ubercuck u/despisesunrise because I'm bored

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

I can't speak for all incels, but

>Why won't Stacy date me?

I don't even think about Stacy, as even obese ethnics with fupas consider me beneath them.

>Degenerate

Eeh maybe

>fat

Not fat, sorry. I have a recent body pic to prove how not fat I am. I have a reddit throwaway account u/MaybeDyingCells and I'm sure other incels here could vouch for me.

>ignores ugly and average girls

I exclusively pursue uglies. Sometimes I might take a quick pass at average if I'm feeling particularly masochistic. Still inkwell.

>only seeks Stacy

I barely even see Stacy out in public, the only place I ever see her is on Tinder and I swipe left on her so I have more right swipes to spare for uglies

>wonders why he's still single

Actually, no I don't, the reason for my single-ness is as clear to me as the summer sky

I'm not fat either. I don't know where they get this idea that most of us are fat. Losing weight is in your control and is not hard.

I despise sunrises too

I'm not fat either. I don't know where they get this idea that most of us are fat. Losing weight is in your control and is not hard.
Neckbeard stereotype and possibly projection

As far as I can tell, most of us are skinny and skinny-fat.

They are so clueless it is painful. The worst part, they just can look it up any second.

It's a woman that made that post. How could a woman understand anything?

It's a woman that made that post. How could a woman understand anything?
I can't imagine any foid with a sex life (basically all of them) browsing this forum. Maybe some kind of disgusting he-she tranny.

You know its over when you're not fat and get rejected by a landwhale ( happened to me, then i saw her with chadlites on campus )

Can somebody just kill off all of IC all ready. I mean like physically kill each and everyone of them is osrs.
FUCK THEM.
These cuck motherfuckers better hope to god a civil war never breaks out here!
I want nothing but to see you all suffer. All i ask before i die. Let me have this!!!
All i fucking ask for in life, i no longer care what happens to me.

You know its over when you're not fat and get rejected by a landwhale ( happened to me, then i saw her with chadlites on campus )
It's 200% over when Chadlites are dating landwhales

They are dumb as fuck.

Most incels arent fat. Out of the incels who have shown their face less than 1% have been fat, meanwhile almost every known cuck is obese

Most incels arent fat. Out of the incels who have shown their face less than 1% have been fat, meanwhile almost every known cuck is obese
Fatties are naturally low T due to excess aromatase so it makes sense

most incels ive seen arent fat tbh i guess depression makes you lose weight kek

My fav. is BrazilianSmegma