Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

responding to IT responce to my last thread about them

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
(yes arguing with cucktears is my life. it just is what else do I have?)
no whats cartoonishly evil are bullies who stalk and harass men for being virgin outcasts and resort to calling them all terrorists and pedophiles to justify their deranged hate camping against a powerless marginalized group. of course you'll target ugly femoids occasionally WHEN THEY CRITISIZE OTHER FOIDS FOR THEIR PRIVILIDGE! fucking gynocentric coward hypocrite pigs. women are the privileged oppressor class so its verry eft wing to hold a grudge against them like the impoverished hold grudges against the rich. women ae the capitalists of gender. women are the lazy shameless parasites who step on the backs of their male slave providers like a fatcat capitalist stepping on the backs of masculine working class men. the male capitalist is asically a women exploiting the labor and sweat of other males just like a foid would. feminsim upholds the privileged and target the downtrodden and marginalized. therefore feminiism is right wing. feminism upholds gender roles for men even more vigorously then traditionalism does.
what allies?our ally is the far left. the real one not the corrupted female & normie supremacist mainstream "left".
you seem like the fascists since your dehumanizing and bullying a downtrodden group.
the usual dehumanization we get from foids. they'll say its about personality but she would never refuse to fck an abusive woman hating chad.

also this
so its mostly white normies and foids bullying ethnic men.

jesus christ just stop

First of all, I don't think modern leftism can be an ally to us, only modern right-wing and maybe old far-left.
And secondly, I don't understand why you are fighting with these disgusting tranny, fat and goyslopped foids and soys. They don't even understand what Inceldom means, they think it's an ideology and not a group of ugly men, bc they could never admit that foids choose men in terms of beauty. IMO, they are low-IQ, ignorant and spoiled US-Americans that need a good old spanking (in video game).

First of all, I don't think modern leftism can be an ally to us, only modern right-wing and maybe old far-left.
only the far left. right wing ideology is all about spitting on the have nots just like IT foids and normies do.

only the far left. right wing ideology is all about spitting on the have nots just like IT foids and normies do.
But nowadays the right wing also fights against the globalists and for the different cultures and lower classes, at least in the West the right-wing seems to do more for the poor people than the left.