Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Respect Thread. How much Respect do you have tbh ded srs ngl

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
I've been here for quite a while and curious to see how known and respected am I.

Don't really care if you do or not, or even acknowledge who I am but whatever, genuine curiosity.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much respect do you have for me and my presence on this forum?

I'd say I respect you 6/10
I don't know too much about but you seem based from that BBC thread about blacks being wise.

I give you 7/10 tbh
I don't know too much about but you seem based from that BBC thread about blacks being wise.
5/10 ngl

I resoect u completely

Idk but your name is yellow orange so pretty high i guess

I've been here for quite a while and curious to see how known and respected am I.

Don't really care if you do or not, or even acknowledge who I am but whatever, genuine curiosity.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much respect do you have for me and my presence on this forum?
6/10 too. ur more woke than average, but not the highest tier of wokeness

10, you are cool

nobody would remember my username if i didn't avimaxx tbh

pee pee/poo poo

iu

I resoect u completely
Thank you

I respect you too man
10, you are cool
Ahh my good friend the SecondSlayer, thank you
pee pee/poo poo
:soy:
6/10 too. ur more woke than average, but not the highest tier of wokeness
I do the best I can tbh

i hunger to understand this world and life beyond this vain realm we're currently living out.
Yeah such a stupid thread tbh. Unfortunate that the few high IQ black folks gets represented by dumbfucks like them.

If you let them get loose they start saying that Christ and God himself are black :feelskek: :feelskek: anyone who's half black or have a small percentage of black is automatically one of them despite not looking black etc it never ends for them and their insecurities.
:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
As a subhuman male I respect every subhuman male.

6.5/10 respect (if 5 is average). JFL at the suck ups rating him or anyone 10/10 respect. No one here is 10/10 in respect, not even @BlkPillPres or @FACEandLMS

In every aspect or thing in life, no one will be 10/10. gaming, cooking, sports, looks, intelligence, whatever, will never be done (or exist for looks) at a perfect level. There will always be flaws.

6.5/10 respect (if 5 is average). JFL at the suck ups rating him or anyone 10/10 respect. No one here is 10/10 in respect, not even @BlkPillPres or @FACEandLMS

In every aspect or thing in life, no one will be 10/10. gaming, cooking, sports, looks, intelligence, whatever, will never be done (or exist for looks) at a perfect level. There will always be flaws.
Damn Bro and I was getting a High off the 10/10 ratings :feelsbadman:

But I get your point.

Don't know you well enough to respect you

I respect you man

8/10 I liked your avi the moment I saw it

8/10 I liked your avi the moment I saw it
Damn man, ive recently had ideas to change it but i didn't know to what.

Guess im keeping it for an extended time then.

3.5/10 because I haven't really seen ur posts but u seem very respectable.
I thought this was going to be a rate how much u respect the person above u thread which is a very good idea

9/10, because you always told that Insomniac was a fakecel and no one really believed you.
And guess what?
You were right.

You're down to a 4-4.5/10 now because you deny sub8 law and you unironically tell incels to improve their personality, game, and style

:lul::lul::lul:

You're down to a 4-4.5/10 now because you deny sub8 law and you unironically tell incels to improve their personality, game, and style

:lul::lul::lul:
I dont deny Sub8 Law/Theory

I deny your shitty version that isn't grounded to reality at all.

I dont deny Sub8 Law/Theory

I deny your shitty version that isn't grounded to reality at all.
Cope.

Sub8 = can only betabuxx sub3 foids theory is legit. However, there are obviously exceptions to this rule.

Also you didnt address my comment about you telling incels to improve Personality, game and style :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Cope.

Sub8 = can only betabuxx sub3 foids theory is legit. However, there are obviously exceptions to this rule.

Also you didnt address my comment about you telling incels to improve Personality, game and style :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Massive Cope

You dont even know where to start with betabuxxing. So let's go ahead and put that away for now, until you see for yourself what you can do when you have money. It's like having an opinion about sex when you've never had it. An overall invalid opinion.

I didn't bother addressing it because it isn't a blanket advice that works for everyone, I dont go around telling everyone on here to improve themselves for a Hole. It was more for you and any lurkers who are on the fence about their struggles and why they cant maintain something longterm.

I didn't bother addressing it because it isn't a blanket advice that works for everyone, I dont go around telling everyone on here to improve themselves for a Hole. It was more for you and any lurkers who are on the fence about their struggles and why they cant maintain something longterm.
Maintain something longterm? Nigga I'm still a KHHV :lul::lul::lul: and women are repulsed by my existance. JFL at thinking I have any chance at anything.

Also I am not on the fence on on anything. I already know its over, I gave up, and I've said this MANY TIMES.

Are we even on the same planet? :lul::lul::lul:

Also I am not on the fence on on anything. I already know its over, I gave up, and I've said this MANY TIMES.
I don't know why tbh.

If I had your lower third and frame, I wouldn't be here.

I don't know why tbh.

If I had your lower third and frame, I wouldn't be here.
Maybe you see something that I don't. idk

I'm just an extremely negative, hopeless and nihilistic person. Its no wonder I ended up on this forum tbh.

Maybe you see something that I don't. idk

I'm just an extremely negative, hopeless and nihilistic person. Its no wonder I ended up on this forum tbh.
Well as far as teen love, it's certainly over. It never began for many boys and thats a loss most men have to endure.

Doesn't mean you cant moneymaxx and lie to the more desperate foids who wants a betacuck.

I'd say about 5/10. You claim 5/10 dudes can get laid easy so 5/10 is the rating you get

I'd say about 5/10. You claim 5/10 dudes can get laid easy so 5/10 is the rating you get
Hold up right there.

I never said they had an easy time, I said they had it better than 90% of the forum at courting foids.

Hold up right there.

I never said they had an easy time, I said they had it better than 90% of the forum at courting foids.

You said they could get one night stands