Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Resiliency: Onion URL

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
We now have our own TOR Onion URL here: http://incelsla3tzlgig46czh27mgzlrhbkgyyqw6czywa7ptaiq7ttvmnzqd.onion/

In the wake of the KiwiFarms situation, I have decided to put up an Onion URL in order to make our forum more resilient in the case that our domains get taken down. I have resisted the idea of making a TOR mirror site, but in this age of censorship you never know what could happen. I have done everything in my power to make sure that we don't lose our domains or hosting, but anything can happen. I will be setting up protections on this onion domain shortly.

Last edited:
Not bad. One meeting with the reaper and you are already this productive.

I went on the link bout to get raided it’s over

Lifefuel indeed

Skeleton GIF

We're a dark web service now :soy:

Officially tranny proof :feelsokman:, Thanks @Master

Good move tbh
Anyway I am having issues with opening threads in the site using phone browser, it seems that the site is so laggy and sometimes just open a different thread from the one i clicked on, I have to long press each thread link for it to register correctly and not open the thread above it, I never had thos problem before, it only started happening after you took control of the site from fatlink and updated the framework got any idea how can i fix it ?

Smart move, i hope we wont have to use it. It would be hard for newcels to find it.

awesome idea. i wish we will never need to use it

Can someone explain this to low IQcels? I always thought onions were vegetables

Good thinking.
I hope we will never need to use it, but better safe than sorry.
Also fuck BS censorship and soys who cheer for it.

I wonder how much he's getting paid per post
50 Chinese cents, as that’s how much the CCP pays the “50 cent army” per post.

I've said before. Master and Mog begin with M

We now have our own TOR Onion URL here: http://incelzysz3fjaiszpqpwbtgpcabboxuc4yemaghwfye4mlphul2d3lqd.onion

In the wake of the KiwiFarms situation, I have decided to put up an Onion URL in order to make our forum more resilient in the case that our domains get taken down. I have resisted the idea of making a TOR mirror site, but in this age of censorship you never know what could happen. I have done everything in my power to make sure that we don't lose our domains or hosting, but anything can happen. I will be setting up protections on this onion domain shortly.
Good move, but if the forum ever gets taken down like that I will only be posting once on the TOR site to say goodbye :feelskek:.

If I feel the heat around the corner I'm gone:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPWW9Pjzto

shouldn't the site be hosted on a country with no woke laws??

don't mind me, just leaving my mark here

might as well as go there permanently. the entire collective IQ of IT couldn't figure out how to use TOR

we've been asking for it for years

Can someone explain this to low IQcels?
Yes, it would be nice to have a detailed guide about what to do and where to seearch the new site if this one is taken down.
Or just an explanation about how this TOR/onion thing works.

Yes, it would be nice to have a detailed guide about what to do and where to seearch the new site if this one is taken down.
Or just an explanation about how this TOR/onion thing works.
Its over for retardedcels that somehow managed to find obscure shit on the internet but doesnt know what tor is

We now have our own TOR Onion URL here: http://incelsla3tzlgig46czh27mgzlrhbkgyyqw6czywa7ptaiq7ttvmnzqd.onion/

Can't you just host out of Russia or SEA somewhere where they don't give a shit about the USA, globohomo censorship?

Not to mention somewhere where they don't give a fuck about western court warrants? :feelsohh:

Can't you just host out of Russia or SEA somewhere where they don't give a shit about the USA, globohomo censorship?

Not to mention somewhere where they don't give a fuck about western court warrants? :feelsohh:

after cloudflare dropped kiwi, even the russian equivalent also dropped them.

after cloudflare dropped kiwi, even the russian equivalent also dropped them.
I think what the pros do is forward the traffic /through/ a shitty country
and then it becomes too difficult to track

good bro. Please create a new thread so I can sign up there later on when it's secure. I'll be watching this thread in the meantime..

incels.is baqiyah biidnilah!

Thank you, highly appreciated. I wish I could do something about the issue.

kiwi farm is just gone.