Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Resiliency: Onion URL

1663438993398226m-jpg.656893

Attachments

• 1663438993398226m.jpg
    1663438993398226m.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 188
Nice i dont have to worry about glowies.

Last edited:
We now have our own TOR Onion URL here: http://incelsla3tzlgig46czh27mgzlrhbkgyyqw6czywa7ptaiq7ttvmnzqd.onion/

In the wake of the KiwiFarms situation, I have decided to put up an Onion URL in order to make our forum more resilient in the case that our domains get taken down. I have resisted the idea of making a TOR mirror site, but in this age of censorship you never know what could happen. I have done everything in my power to make sure that we don't lose our domains or hosting, but anything can happen. I will be setting up protections on this onion domain shortly.
was kiwi farm taken down? if yes then why? i thought they just bullied/made fun of chris chan and the like

was kiwi farm taken down? if yes then why? i thought they just bullied/made fun of chris chan and the like
They exposed some literal discord tranny groomer sending bathtub estrogen to little kids and this caused said tranny to go into meltdown mode using its connections and victimhood status to send the entire media apparatus after kiwifarms and it's owner, josh moon, causing hosting to get pulled over and over again in addition to a number of other problems for Josh. Keep in mind kf didn't do anything illegal but hell hath no fury on a trooner having xer catboy ranch exposed.

well now my shitty connection's going to get even worse

Can I actually sign up with the onion link or will it block me for using a VPN? I'd like to be able to post without this site (and the FBI) having my real ip

We now have our own TOR Onion URL here: http://incelsla3tzlgig46czh27mgzlrhbkgyyqw6czywa7ptaiq7ttvmnzqd.onion/

In the wake of the KiwiFarms situation, I have decided to put up an Onion URL in order to make our forum more resilient in the case that our domains get taken down. I have resisted the idea of making a TOR mirror site, but in this age of censorship you never know what could happen. I have done everything in my power to make sure that we don't lose our domains or hosting, but anything can happen. I will be setting up protections on this onion domain shortly.
Thank you buddy boyo...

For all its flaws, and I really hate this website, but its nice having this website around, the only place I can come and discuss my problems without getting gaslight by normies.