Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Resident Evil 6 sucks

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I played all the saga (except Code Veronica because I dunno why my emulator runs so bad) and now I tried playing the infamous Resident Evil 6 and damn right it's as awful as everyone says. Tried the Leon campaign: Supposedly it's the survival horror campaign of the game, yet it doesn't stop throwing enemies at you and forcing you to fight. Also no puzzles like in the classic Resident Evil games. RE2 and RE3 remakes also have hordes of enemies but the game is intelligently designed so you can trace a safe route and administrate your ammo better, RE6 level design is bad so you can't do that. Also the game feels boring and cheating with all those quick time events and instant deaths, I just uninstalled it. If I didn't like Leon campaign why bother, I read that Chris and Jake campaigns are even worse and that Ada's is the best but fuck completing three long boring campaigns.

It's sad how a saga that started so good (my favorite is still Resident Evil 1 HD) became so shit after RE4, tbh RE5 was very fun but it didn't feel like Resident Evil too much because it was very action oriented and there weren't any zombies, just literal possesed niggas and some mutants. I didn't like Revelations 1 neither and I haven't played Revelations 2 yet. It's great that we got Resident Evil 7 and the saga was rebooted, great game :feelsokman: Can't wait for RE8 this May. For RE6 story I'll watch the cutscenes on youtube just like I did with Code Veronica.

Unexpected.
RE 7 for me is the one that truly sucks.
I liked 6, and i´m hoping for the next game to make some sense.

https://incels.is/threads/resident-evil-8-village-will-be-an-awesome-cope.290565/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neAOruo0OrQ

I liked RE7, it was a good reboot and the most survival horror game of the saga in a long time. Not pure survival horror because there was enough ammo to kill every enemy in the game, unlike RE1 where if you kill every zombie you're gonna run out of ammo and be forced to re-start the game, but still thought it was good. Also the game barely has HUD so it's very immersive. RE8 looks great yes.

I like RPG games with nice story lines and graphics but a lot of them are restricting the independent exploratory portions of the game giving the player something to do and be a part of in between. That in my opinion is a mistake.

If you want a great game you need to incorporate all of the above together. I am a big fan of the open world or environment kind of game playing styles, I wish more video games would incorporate that.

Also, making a game somewhat challenging or difficult is to be expected otherwise it would get boring rather quickly but if you make the game too hard and difficult it becomes unplayable thus very boring very quickly.

Last edited:
Never played 6. Zero is still my favorite.

Never played 6. Zero is still my favorite.
Interesting for me Zero is the worst classic Resident Evil game, I didn't like the inventory management and the story was a bit weird with the leeches and all that sheit. It's not a bad game (great graphics, puzzles and OST) but because of no item boxes it feels a bit tedious with all that backtracking. Also those fucking monkeys kek.

conclusion: You didnt like resident evil six.

Interesting for me Zero is the worst classic Resident Evil game, I didn't like the inventory management and the story was a bit weird with the leeches and all that sheit. It's not a bad game (great graphics, puzzles and OST) but because of no item boxes it feels a bit tedious with all that backtracking. Also those fucking monkeys kek.
FUCK THOSE MONKEYS! Ran out of health items and had to reset my game because of those fucks. The inventory management is trash though. Hate having to drop items then go back and pick them up later when I need them.

I probably like it the most because it was the first one I played when I was still a kid

is this the one in africa with all the nignogs

Isn't that want everyone said when it came out?
Pretty sure that's why re7 went with the whole first person outlast style trend
is this the one in africa with all the nignogs
nah that's 5

Never liked any of the games in the series due to the combat. It's pretty clunky to need to stop moving in order to be able to aim and shoot, and very implementation of that implies many limitations like enemies being purposely designed to be incompetent and retarded just so you have enough time to stand still like a retard and have time to aim and shoot. I can see this is justified in the first games due to the limitations back then but if you are releasing in fucking 2021 with such terrible gunplay I am not touching that shit. The other part that I didn't like is the game turning into an anime with characters with plot armor.

I played all the saga (except Code Veronica because I dunno why my emulator runs so bad) and now I tried playing the infamous Resident Evil 6 and damn right it's as awful as everyone says. Tried the Leon campaign: Supposedly it's the survival horror campaign of the game, yet it doesn't stop throwing enemies at you and forcing you to fight. Also no puzzles like in the classic Resident Evil games. RE2 and RE3 remakes also have hordes of enemies but the game is intelligently designed so you can trace a safe route and administrate your ammo better, RE6 level design is bad so you can't do that. Also the game feels boring and cheating with all those quick time events and instant deaths, I just uninstalled it. If I didn't like Leon campaign why bother, I read that Chris and Jake campaigns are even worse and that Ada's is the best but fuck completing three long boring campaigns.

It's sad how a saga that started so good (my favorite is still Resident Evil 1 HD) became so shit after RE4, tbh RE5 was very fun but it didn't feel like Resident Evil too much because it was very action oriented and there weren't any zombies, just literal possesed niggas and some mutants. I didn't like Revelations 1 neither and I haven't played Revelations 2 yet. It's great that we got Resident Evil 7 and the saga was rebooted, great game :feelsokman: Can't wait for RE8 this May. For RE6 story I'll watch the cutscenes on youtube just like I did with Code Veronica.
No gtfo ,re6 is good

Never liked any of the games in the series due to the combat. It's pretty clunky to need to stop moving in order to be able to aim and shoot, and very implementation of that implies many limitations like enemies being purposely designed to be incompetent and retarded just so you have enough time to stand still like a retard and have time to aim and shoot. I can see this is justified in the first games due to the limitations back then but if you are releasing in fucking 2021 with such terrible gunplay I am not touching that shit. The other part that I didn't like is the game turning into an anime with characters with plot armor.
Reason I stopped playing RE4.

Nice I have ordered a Wii U and i'm going to jailbreak it, so I can catch up on some resident evil games

I only played it on my cell phone and I thought it was a shitty game.