Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Resident evil 4 remake trailer

What's the point of remaking RE4? The game was already perfect, I could still play it today and be impressed despite it being 17 years old

If I'm not able to fuck Ashley in this version I'm going ER in RE!

I can't be the only one who did this as a child:feelsohh::feelshaha:

Last edited:

tfw you will never be leon kennedy and hook up with the president's jb daughter

If they fuck it up like they did the RE2 remake by basically taking away almost all of our bullets ontop of making the zombies overpowered they can fuck right off as I’ll be spending my money elsewhere.

And no it’s not that I don’t occasionally like a challenge but I prefer my videogame challenges to be tough but fair.

The original RE2 was this way ie tough but fair in my opinion and a few other games I consider to be tough but fair off the top of my head are..

Super C
Super Mario Brothers 3
Double Dragon 3
Knights of the Round
Zelda 1 on NES

I just don’t enjoy MLG “impossible OMG challenge!11!!” type of nerd e-sports shit because it’s made for savants and not your standard gamers.

It’s why I don’t care to play those “impossible” Mario Maker courses seemingly everyone is so fascinated by.

As that’s not the direction I want gaming to go ie a word where only a handful of people born with brain anomalies can actually beat a game’s level. :feelsUgh:

All they can do is (((remake))) the old games and ruin them in the process

View attachment 621039
tfw you will never be leon kennedy and hook up with the president's jb daughter

If they fuck it up like they did the RE2 remake by basically taking away almost all of our bullets ontop of making the zombies overpowered they can fuck right off as I’ll be spending my money elsewhere.

And no it’s not that I don’t occasionally like a challenge but I prefer my videogame challenges to be tough but fair.

The original RE2 was this way ie tough but fair in my opinion and a few other games I consider to be tough but fair off the top of my head are..

Super C
Super Mario Brothers 3
Double Dragon 3
Knights of the Round
Zelda 1 on NES

I just don’t enjoy MLG “impossible OMG challenge!11!!” type of nerd e-sports shit because it’s made for savants and not your standard gamers.

It’s why I don’t care to play those “impossible” Mario Maker courses seemingly everyone is so fascinated by.

As that’s not the direction I want gaming to go ie a word where only a handful of people born with brain anomalies can actually beat a game’s level. :feelsUgh:
You can already see from the trailer that they are trying to change this game to have a serious tone.And it will probably have unskippable cutscenes and all that crap

Super C
Super Mario Brothers 3
Double Dragon 3
Knights of the Round
Zelda 1 on NES

41% of speedrunners will off themselves. That can't be a very lucrative demographics, cant it?

There's no way they're gonna animate this into the new game:feelsbadman:

There's no way Ashley will have her ballistics.

I have the original with HD mod sitting on my computer. I tried it a bit but it felt just boring to play.:feelsUgh: I am not super exited about this or the original tbh.
That being said I also think some people here are being too pessimistic.
NOOOOOO! PLEASE TELL ME THEY DIDN'T TURN HER INTO A FUCKING SHEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
You see pic of her in trailer(Around 1:59). She is still white.
You can already see from the trailer that they are trying to change this game to have a serious tone.And it will probably have unskippable cutscenes and all that crap
Why unskippable though? You could skip them in REmake2 and 3, this should be the same.

Super C
Super Mario Brothers 3
Double Dragon 3
Knights of the Round
Zelda 1 on NES

I never played original RE2 but REmake2 felt fair to me imo. The amount of ammo you get in easy and normal modes are good enough and you only feel shortage in hardcore. The thing that the game does not really tell you but you are actually supposed to do is running past or crippling zombies instead of killing them most of the time. They made it so that zombies can sponge easily like 9 fucking rounds to their heads, but you can cripple them with 3 or 4. I admit it is kinda shitty and unintuitive design but it shouldn't feel unfairly difficult once you change tactics.

Why unskippable though? You could skip them in REmake2 and 3, this should be the same.
There were sections in 2 and 3 remake where they intentionaly slow you down and your character moves slowly.3 in particular had an insane amount of scripted shit.Like an explosion would happen every 10 fucking minutes

There were sections in 2 and 3 remake where they intentionaly slow you down and your character moves slowly.3 in particular had an insane amount of scripted shit.Like an explosion would happen every 10 fucking minutes
Technically not a cutscene but I get what you mean. Fair enough then.

That means a lot more hentai will be released

lets goooooooooooooo

Over rated series tbh. It might have been good in the 90’s and early 2000’s but now it’s muh

Ohhh yay, can't wait untill they cut 1/3 of the original game while changing everything for the worse and censoring the female characters. Woooow I love to be a normie.

Over rated series tbh. It might have been good in the 90’s and early 2000’s but now it’s muh
I think it shit the bed when they turned the franchise into action games instead of survival/puzzle like the original trilogy.
Ohhh yay, can't wait untill they cut 1/3 of the original game while changing everything for the worse and censoring the female characters. Woooow I love to be a normie.
They only cut REmake3 because they didn't expect it to perform well financially. So they did the bare minimum possible and grabbed cash riding REmake2's fame. I don't think they are gonna cut REmake 4 much since RE4 was Capcom's cashcow. I read that they altered story however. As for females yes. They are %10000 gonna remove Ashley's upskirt. They already censored it in VR versions. There will most likely be outfit mods though, if that is of concern.

it's telling how dead the entertainment industries are when in lieu of creativity and ingenuity, all they spew out are remakes, sequels and spinoffs.

Idk why everyone is hating on this. RE2 remake was so good and RE8 was even better. I expect this to be another banger.

That means a lot more hentai will be released

lets goooooooooooooo
Oh boy I'm excited