Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reserve an account for this retard, he will be here in 5 years time

"i hate incels" like he's the only one saying this, so original brocels

A Gaslighting , non sentient shitter. Being virgin and wanting to give advice on how not to be a Virgin. Kek
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Poor fool doesnt know his face is his game.

"i hate incels" like he's the only one saying this, so original brocels
Literally an 18 year old virgin himself and thinks it's his game holding him back :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Blackpill will hit this faggot like a train, I only hope for his sake he doesn't rope

Literally an 18 year old virgin himself and thinks it's his game holding him back :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Blackpill will hit this faggot like a train, I only hope for his sake he doesn't rope
Reddit cucks are gaslighted to death they deserve even worse:lul:

To any incels reading this, work on yourself before you blame society bud.

Lmao "work on your game" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Having game" is just another synonym for being neurotypical. Of course he can't see that but he doesn't mind. Even if he is a virgin he needs to see himself as better than the "bad incels" so he can feel good about himself.

He‘s in phase one of self-awareness: the denying and coping phase

Kek at game. If a foid finds you attractive you can just talk to her normally. No need to approach her at a 45 degree angle and act like a jester :feelskek:

There may yet be hope for him.

Pretty sure this dude belongs here, but he's brainwashed by all the "incels are mean", "incels are bad" SJW propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back